Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

Need to save $6900 for the bakery! Now that'll take a while...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by littleonesmum View Post

I thought the bakery was cheaper than that? I just bought it a day or two ago and already I've forgotten the price! I just got my first lamb and am trying to save for the rest. I also need to aim for the studio at level 17. I know I can't expand there but I keep clicking on the pond, because I'm dying to get over there!

Fashion Designer
    I finally got around to some decorating today, made myself a maze. Yeehaw!

Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    I thought the bakery was cheaper than that? I just bought it a day or two ago and already I've forgotten the price! I just got my first lamb and am trying to save for the rest. I also need to aim for the studio at level 17. I know I can't expand there but I keep clicking on the pond, because I'm dying to get over there!
    Just checked, and yep, bakery's $6900... I have only saved $1400 after one day (including buying final 2 pigs for quest). I'm only at level 15 but am looking forward to reaching the pond too!

Can someone who has some experience with this game help my wife?

Twice now she's upgraded her barn and both times it reversed it, taking the paint etc. and reverting back to the way it was prior to the upgrade. She's e-mailed Team Lava and got no responses yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue? She's threatening to never play it again after she fell in love with it so much. Any help on this matter would be appreciated!

Thanks!

i cant downloading

QUOTE]
    J'essais de t?l?charger Farm Story et je re?ois toujours le m?me message d'?
    hec de t?l?chargement.Mon id est MarieClaudeHiggins.Quoi faire svp?

echec downloding

I cant downloading the game Story Farm 2 on my Android.My id is marieclaudehiggins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pa_thomp View Post
    Can someone who has some experience with this game help my wife?

Twice now she's upgraded her barn and both times it reversed it, taking the paint etc. and reverting back to the way it was prior to the upgrade. She's e-mailed Team Lava and got no responses yet. Has anyone else had a similar issue? She's threatening to never play it again after she fell in love with it so much. Any help on this matter would be appreciated!

Thanks!
    Never happened to me sorry, email is the way to go. I've upgraded my barn and silo multiple times without issue. Was she playing on 3G/cellular or wifi at the time, it could be a connection issue.

My game crashes pretty regularly (after 15-30 mins playtime), but as far as i know i havent lost anything out of those.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marieclaudehiggins View Post
    I cant downloading the game Story Farm 2 on my Android.My id is marieclaudehiggins
    The game isn't available on android just yet. I'm sorry! I hope it is soon though.

Farm Supplier

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by littleonesmum View Post
    I'm hearin' ya! It's hard to make money in this game.

Note to TL: I would buy gems if you put them on sale.