Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: New Game: Farm Story 2

I accidentally sold my last tomato in the warehouse then could not plant anymore. I bought 1 tomato plant using a gem and was able to plant and rebuild my supply.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by drag***e View Post
    Does anyone know if there's limit to how many times we can discard items? It appears that the little clipboard in the warehouse is filling up, but I can't be sure.
    ooh, good question! I hadn't noticed that the clipboard was filling up until I read your post, but you are right and mine is very close to full! When it does fill, I'll let you know what happens - hopefully doesn't mean I can't do any more discards.

Farm Supplier

Lightbulb What to do if you have no seeds left to grow crops

Quote Originally Posted by kasia2011 View Post
    I am playing just to gain gems in my other TL games... I'm stuck with the wheat crops!! I can't grow / plant anymore help if u know what I should do. Only lets me grow corn now but the cows need wheat.
    I accidentally sold my last tomato in the warehouse then could not plant anymore. I bought 1 tomato plant using a gem and was able to plant and rebuild my supply.
    If you have accidentally used all your crops and no longer have any for planting, your best bet is to check out other people's shops to see if they have some crops for sales at a price you can afford rather than using your gems.

For every one crop you plant, you harvest two. So, planting one crop of corn will get you two harvested corn. For crops with a short growing time (eg. wheat and corn), you can get away with purchasing a small amount since you can grow them quickly and then replant.

Crops with longer growing times, such as potatoes or peppers, might benefit from a bit larger quantity purchase if you want or need to build your supply faster.

Farm Supplier

Discarding delivery orders - no limit

Does anyone know if there's limit to how many times we can discard items? It appears that the little clipboard in the warehouse is filling up, but I can't be sure.
    There is no limit on how many times you can discard orders. I've done it many, many times when I don't have enough of the items to make the order or the items required come from a building I haven't purchased yet. I noticed that when a new building is about to be available at the next level, the items for that building start appearing in the orders and continue when you have reached that level, even if you haven't purchased the building.

Tip: If you know you don't have the items to fulfill the order and you can't create/finish them with your buildings in about 10-15 minutes, discard the order, and wait for the new one to appear. Don't waste gems speeding up the order refresh unless you have the patience of a toddler and lots of money to burn . The refresh doesn't take that long. There have been several times I've had to clear every single order showing because it would take too long to create the items.

That said, once you are ready to take a break from the game, if there are orders that require time to create the items, look at the things needed and make sure that you have them being made in your buildings so they are ready when you return to the game.

Farm Supplier
    So I bought the cellar but have no idea what you store in it? I was hoping it would allow you to store overflow from the barn or silo but I guess not. Anyone know?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretTarth View Post
    So I bought the cellar but have no idea what you store in it? I was hoping it would allow you to store overflow from the barn or silo but I guess not. Anyone know?
    I haven't purchased the cellar, but I would guess from the description, and based on other TL games, that the cellar is used to store buildings and decorations that you want to keep but don't want to have in your farm at that time. Handy if you like to decorate your farm in different ways or if you are not doing many expansions and are running low on space.

I don't think it would be overflow from barn or silo. If you need space for crops or crafted items, you can upgrade those with parts (eg hammer, screws, etc) in order to increase their capacity.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know what to do with the tree house? Is it just a decoration or it's functional?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    They'd better not touch the original farm story. I've spent too much money there Trying to get one of those large houses. Boo! But yeah, I'm about to transfer over to the Canada App Store to see if I can find it.
    I am a techni-idiot. How do you sign up to the Canadian App Store?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and answer a few questions many of you have been asking.

Where are the Farm Story 2 forums?

The forums will be up when the game is available for all users to download and play on the available platform(s). Since the game is still in limited release, you can post in the General forums (General Discussions / Bugs & Feedback), or you can also post in the Farm Story forums (Farm Story Discussions / Bugs & Feedback). The limited release allows us to work on additional polishes for the game, but also fix any bugs that get reported before releasing the game for everyone to try and play.

Will Farm Story 2 replace Farm Story?

Farm Story and Farm Story 2 are different games, so Farm Story 2 will not be replacing the first Farm Story game. We will continue to provide new content for Farm Story as long as there are still players playing the game.

Farm Story 2 is a different kind of farm simulation, because it has many new features that are different from the first Farm Story that we believe a lot of players will enjoy. You don?t necessarily have to play one or the other, you can play and support both games!

Will Farm Story 2 be available on the Google Play Store for Android?

The goal is to make our games available for all players to enjoy, regardless of the platform you are playing on. At this time, we are currently working on improvements on the Android development side, so you?ll need to stay tuned until we are able to provide updates on the progress.

We know Android players are interested in trying all of our new games and we thank you for patiently waiting while we continue to work on Android development.

I don?t see Farm Story 2 in the iTunes App Store. When will I be able to download and play it?

Farm Story 2 is currently in limited release while we make the final touches on it before releasing it to all App Store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. When the game is ready for a worldwide release, we will definitely keep you updated with new Farm Story 2 forums, blog posts, and Farm Story 2 Facebook and Twitter updates.

Is this a change in direction for TeamLava games?

Not necessarily. Our goal is to develop and release games with new exciting features our players want.

There are many that have been playing Farm Story for a long time, so we know you?re attached to the amazing farms and lovely friends you have met over the time you have spent playing. If you enjoy Farm Story, definitely continue to play it, but please don?t let your love of one game lead to negative feedback for Farm Story 2 without trying it first.

Our talented team behind Farm Story 2 have spent a lot of time developing the game and polishing the new features that we can?t wait to see everyone enjoy. Definitely give Farm Story 2 a try when it?s available for everyone and share your feedback, so we can discuss and use it to continuing improving Farm Story 2 for everyone.
    Wow...what a great response. I'm happy to hear that you guys are actually trying to make an attempt to put this on the Google Play Store. And for that very reason, I may play this game because you don't know how sad you people at TL made me and other users when you couldn't put home design story on android store. I still hope you are trying TL. As for Farm Story 2, doesn't look like my type of game but for the reason I said above, I'll try it if it makes its way into the Google play store.

Banned
    This is too complicated! I keep clicking on the kitchen to buy it and it does nothing! I like games to be simple I'm how we execute certain things. I'm trying to get to level 8 to get my free gold. Boo!

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast