Thread: Upgrading buildings

Executive Chef

Upgrading buildings

When a building has more than 4 items needed for an upgrade, sometimes I can't tell what is needed because the dialog box won't scroll. Can you make the box scroll or perhaps change it to a list-type design, like it is for the goals?

Farm Supplier
    I'm on level 30 and can't remember ever having more than four item types for upgrade. I suggest you force closed and restart and you should be able to see them correctly. :-)

The Honorable Panda
    Which building is showing you need more than 4 items to upgrade?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef

Upgrading buildings

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Which building is showing you need more than 4 items to upgrade?
    The amphitheater

Nightclub Owner
    Any chance that you're seeing the four items, it looks like you've got them all and the upgrade button is greyed out? If so is one of the items a low amount of coins? The small amount of coins is a display issue. Force close and restart your game to see the real items.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    None of the buildings or upgrades need more than 4 materials. So I think you are having a display issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Any chance that you're seeing the four items, it looks like you've got them all and the upgrade button is greyed out? If so is one of the items a low amount of coins? The small amount of coins is a display issue. Force close and restart your game to see the real items.
    What's odd is that the only thing I need is the banner poles, and I can buy them with gems. They cost 10 each, for a total of 50. I have the option to "buy all." The total for buy all is 72 gems. So whatever it is I'm missing I can't tell. Is this the same problem that has been posted here like, a million times? I thought I had a special and unique problem. If I'm not so special and unique, why isn't anyone fixing it?

New Resident
    I had problems upgrading buildings! For example the theater shows 4 items then when I got every one the build button is greyed out
    Same problems upgrading mines and sawmills! It shows different items every time I check!