Thread: Cant update to memorial day version?!

Farm Supplier

Question Cant update to memorial day version?!

Im getting the message thats it not compatible with my device? Why? I have a brand new samsung 10 in tablet just 2 weeks old,andriod/jellybean and all other versions work on here. Is this a bug in the app or mistake? I really want to get this version and like all the others, it should work for all. Please help

Farm Supplier
    Well not only is it not compatible with my new galaxy tab but its also not compatible with my other older tab a toshiba thrive nor with my galaxy phone! What the....? It is supposed to be an android version right? Its in the playstore, how could it not be compatible with some many diff android devices?

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded the Memorial Day version when I first saw it in the Play Store - Weds PM I think. I had no problem with it being compatible with my Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet. But there's nothing really good about the version except some decor. No new recipes or goals - YET. I waited to see if some would show up before buying floor tiles & tables etc. I left a message in the Update 5-15 thread to see if any would become available yesterday, but it seems like no one even knew the version was available. I don't know..it's weird. And a lame version right now....still hoping for new recipes & goals soon.

Farm Supplier
    Thats what I have galaxy 2 tab, brand new can't understand why it says not compatible and for the other devices as well. I emailed team lava, no response yet geez. I couldnt be the only one with this issue, soo irritating.

Farm Supplier

Angry Please Help Memorial day version for android Not Compatible with my device??

Well I posted about this on the discussion board and also emailed but haven't got any help or response from tl. When I tried to get the new version from the playstore, it wasn't showing up so I went online for it, it said my device wasn't compatible?
    I have a brand new Samsung galaxy 2 tab and all the other versions are compatible so this is very strange. I also tried with 2 other devices with the same problem! Someone from my other post said that they have the exact same device as mine and was able to download the new version with no problem so could someone from TL pleaseeee tell me what is going on?
    Am I being singled out here or what?

This version is currently not available to 10" tablets due to recent changes in Google Play. We're working to make it available again as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

This issue should now be fixed and 10" tablets should be able to find and install Restaurant Story: Memorial Day from Google Play.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This issue should now be fixed and 10" tablets should be able to find and install Restaurant Story: Memorial Day from Google Play.
    Thank you

New Resident
    I have the same problem. my 8in tablet will not allow me to update to the memorial version, but a 7in tablet of the same make was able to update.

New Resident
    I have now been able to update