View Poll Results: How do you usually breed hybrid dragons?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pure dragon+ Pure dragon

16 45.71%
  • Hybrid dragon+ Hybrid dragon

8 22.86%
  • Hybrid dragon+ Pure dragon

8 22.86%
  • I just do random breeding

15 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: diamond hybrids

Diamond Hybrids?

Is there some trick to getting them or is it just luck? I've bred diamond x water probably 30+ times and haven't gotten anything but water. Tried diamond x fire as well, nothing. Diamond x forest? Nothing. I've done nothing but breed my diamond with something for probably two weeks and still have NOTHING.

Rhino Keeper
    i guess i have the same thing, maybe it because they an ultra rare dragon, like finding the diamond dragon, take a lot of breeding

I've gotten snowman, aurora, turkey, firework, aether, mirage...all on first try. Not fair!

Yeah, it's just luck. However, if you breed a diamond with a pure red dragon or a pure green dragon your fail times are only seconds instead of hours. If you use these to breed them, you should be able to get a crusader or quetzal quick enough even if it takes 100 tries. That's how I did it anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed ... I was just about ready to sell my diamond dragon on the black market ... it seemed to working as a replicating machine .. lol. BUT ... today ... I put on a movie and just sat here and keyed in fire and diamond (both epic) over and over again and after 30 min .. I FINALLY got the crusader (wait time 2 days, 44 gems to rush) ... well, it BETTER be a crusader .. lol

Executive Chef
    I know I'm late but I do pure and pure usually

Thumbs down What good are the Diamond and Virtue if they won't breed with other dragons!!

I'm not very happy with these dragons at all!! After finally getting a diamond dragon I can't get any of the Hybrids. Every time I breed the diamond with say a fire dragon I get another fire dragon!!!! I've sold about 20 already!!!! Virtue dragon I think the same problem only I got a love dragon when I bred it to a fire dragon!! It seems like they want you to have to buy the hybrids when you have complety given up trying to breed them!!! From reading other posts on here there are lots of others who have the same problems!! So I guess I will have to keep trying until I get the right dragons!!

Banned
    That's normal. Diamond and Fire...will give a Fire at 99% of the time. But, you will also get the Crusader. I bred a Diamond last week and I bred my Crusader yesterday. I had like 50+ Fire, but it is so quick, it's fun. Then BAM 44 hours Crusader.
    I think the Diamond hybrids are really fun to breed. Fail times are really short, so keep on trying, you'll get it.

Fashion Designer
    The diamond hybrids are just as hard to get as the diamond Will have to keep trying over and over. Of course crusader and quetzel are the easier of them to get only due to the small breed/hatch times while going for them. 20 tries is not that many when you consider how many it might take to get a diamond in the first place. I had my first hybrid breeding within 10mins but with a fire or forest dragon that can be a lot of goes

Rhino Keeper
    It could take 100 tries before getting a diamond hybrid. It could also take one try. Keep trying

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast