Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Played 51 for Days now

Executive Chef
    I think Fruit mania is supposed to remind why you love OTHER TL games,lol

By the way, still stuck at level 51 :'(

Yes same here! Fruit Mania is WAY too hard I am seriously considering deleting this and even if I lose my bonus gold/gems in all of my other TL games. I really won't to get to island 10!!! I was so excited when I got to island 9, and thought that surely I could make it a few more levels. I wish TL had a "complete level" button that you could press for about40 gems or so and that would automatically give you one star and move you onto the next level. Don't you guys agree?

FINALLY got thru level 51...and truly cannot even tell you how I did it! I honestly bet I tried 2000 times to beat it!

Rhino Keeper
    Was hoping for magic wand .....stuck forever on this level ..on 2 accounts

New Resident
    I haven't used any gems and I am currently at level 68...honestly just practice and try new things and save color blasters and blenders for when you really need them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I think Fruit mania is supposed to remind why you love OTHER TL games,lol

By the way, still stuck at level 51 :'(
    LOL, the truth comes out!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by megielew View Post
    I haven't used any gems and I am currently at level 68...honestly just practice and try new things and save color blasters and blenders for when you really need them.
    me too, i passed it without gems, though i am not so good as you as i am on level 55 now. its possible of course, but it takes time and patience. looks like more you play, better you get but i understand people who give up, it can be quite annoying when you are really close and then you lose again and again.

New Resident
    Played it two dozens of times, often stopped at 98%! The key was to focus on the fruit coming in the very right angle of the field. First destroy the 5ers and then the explosives. You'll have a cascade coming! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Jeff is correct, I finished it first time after reading that. Clear those 5s, if you can't do it easily get the blender going and use that to clear that row. Use the explosives alternating on the colour you don't need followed by setting off a potion to change the colour of the next explosive to one you do need. Set off the explosive of the colour you do need and you get a good %. Do this twice over to make both potions change an explosive. Clear the remaining explosives so there are no specials on your board. Now it's just a matter of trying not to leave single blocks in rows down the bottom, you want to keep those blocks sliding over. So clear as normal to make the biggest section you can of one colour, set it off, rinse and repeat. At the very end just make sure you try to clear any section of 5s that you see, even if they are in a pipe.

Rhino Keeper
    Honestly, i hate this game but i'm addicted. I dont spen money. But somehow managed to get to level 79 and then got stuck. Tried this level again. I have three stars in it and dont remember how i got them. Sorry.
    I feel most TL games are going after coins. But some good ones out there. Currently im playing castle story and enjoying it the most.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast