Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet connection bug

CarlosC

Internet connection bug

When I try to open and play Restaurant Story it shows an error message saying:

"Farm Story is an online game and requires internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again."

When my internet connection works perfect, and I am connected to a Wi-Fi spot.

I am on a Verizon Samsung Galxay Tab

(My internet works great, I can open all sites and play other games which need internet connection)

I have also tried other Bakery Story, and it shows the same error message.

CarlosC

Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosC View Post
    When I try to open and play Restaurant Story it shows an error message saying:

"Farm Story is an online game and requires internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again."

When my internet connection works perfect, and I am connected to a Wi-Fi spot.

I am on a Verizon Samsung Galxay Tab

(My internet works great, I can open all sites and play other games which need internet connection)

I have also tried other Bakery Story, and it shows the same error message.
    Sorry, the error message showld be this one, I don't know why did I write "Farm" instead of "Restaurant"

"Restaurant Story is an online game and requires internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again."

carrot cake

same problem

I have the same problem, can't start restaurant story, bakery story or farm story. I have a htc desire, android 2.2

Host(ess)
    I have the HTC Evo and the same thing happens to me. What upsets me is that I'll be in the middle of tipping and it just drops and I get that message yet I'm on my computer at the same time and the internet connection is fine. Is this a known issue that's being worked on?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    It does happen, I've noticed. Sometimes when you have only 1 bar, it does. It also does when they undergo maintainence. I think it's really just replaced the 'Out of Sync' message!

New Resident
    I am haVing this issue right now. I am at an airport using free wifi. I have a fine connection, as evidenced by the fact That I am connected to this forum! But I get the rs is an online game message when I try tO launch it. I can launch every other online game on my iPad. Only tm lava games Don't launch. Problem isn't just here at this airPort. Inane this happen routinely. Please figure out why Your game is the only one like this. I love the game am addicted and my nbRs are worried where I am right now.

Host(ess)
    I tried to send a message via support@teamlava.com and they told me to come here yet they don't answer or fix. I've spent money on this game to not have answers. What's going on with WiFi connections? Seems like its always getting dropped when on WiFi. I hate having to turn off, then back on just for one game. Please fix this bug or give us some kind of sign that its being worked on.

New Resident
    Yep. Connected to wiFi. Ia am typing in this forum right now. everything On my iPad connEcts. Well Except Rs. Any team lAva folks care to respond to this thread?

This is ridiculous. I have been trying to get on to Restaurant Story since last night and it says: Restaurant Story is an online game and requires internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again. I've tried unintalling/ reinstalling, changing setting etc....I can play Bakery and Fashion Story with no problem. All my items will be spoiled. Is there a number to contact TL?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by KarensKashions View Post
    This is ridiculous. I have been trying to get on to Restaurant Story since last night and it says: Restaurant Story is an online game and requires internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again. I've tried unintalling/ reinstalling, changing setting etc....I can play Bakery and Fashion Story with no problem. All my items will be spoiled. Is there a number to contact TL?
    what device do you play on?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast