Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Highfall Palace - Levels 187 - 192

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Awesome! Congratulations, Gardienn...I know that's a huge relief! I'm so glad they upped the moves on 192 for your device. Weird thing...I thought I'd try to get 3 stars while the moves are up (in case they lower them after.) But my 192 is still at 55--like it was when I orig played. So they def have different allowances for players, huh? Strange. Anyway, I'm so, so happy for you!!!
    Oh, now that's just BOO. I think they should be the same for all players. At least it seems someone over in TL-land reads these forums and acts accordlngly when they see a plea. If they didn't, I think I'd still be suffering on 192 with 44 moves.

New Resident
    You need vertical blasters on the ends, this clears the fire rows & replaces with jewels. Then the horizontal blasters can be used to keep them clear

Quote Originally Posted by Mjoyc33 View Post
    You need vertical blasters on the ends, this clears the fire rows & replaces with jewels. Then the horizontal blasters can be used to keep them clear
    To which level are you referring?

Rhino Keeper
    Is this the place to report bugs?

I somehow made it to 188 after being stuck a long time on 184. Then on 188 I ended up with one flame and one move left. Immediately above the flame was a jewel that was in line with a horizontal blaster that I triggered. The blast did not wipe out the jewel and clear the flame (as it should have), so I lost the game. Frustrating when there are bugs like this.

I have also encountered a few occasions when a diamond did not trigger all of the blasters of the color with which the diamond was swapped.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234