Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Highfall Palace - Levels 187 - 192

Fashion Designer
    One-starred 188. I learned, however, that you don't have to unlock all the chains to complete this level. All you have to do is put out the fire, so if you can combine a diamond with a blaster, you have a good shot at getting through this level well.

Fashion Designer
    Got through 189 first round. Two stars.
    Got through 190 with one star. I completed the board without any illegal swaps, but it didn't give me my keys. Oh well.
    Not enough energy to get through 191, but I made it down to the snake heads. Interesting level.

Fashion Designer
    FINALLY got through 191. That was a tough board with snakes at the end. I didn't think I'd make it, but I ended with three same-colored head snakes at the end, which helped. Three starred it. One more board and I'm off this island.

Thumbs up

Wow, Gardienn! Awesome--you're jamming thru that island!

Fashion Designer
    No wonder I'm struggling with level 192. They've bumped it down to 44 moves! I cannot get through this. There just isn't enough moves to knock down 200 chained gems and get all the glass if you get that far.

Fashion Designer
    I've had tons of blaster/bomb combos and diamonds with diamond/blaster combos, and with 16 moves still have 73-97 locked gems.

More diamonds and combos. 8 moves left and still 38-65 locked gems.

More diamonds and combos. Yes. Really. 1 move left. I have 7-30 locked gems still.

44 moves is NOT ENOUGH for level 192. TeamLava, please bump this back up!!!

Farm Supplier
    Gardienn I agree! I got through it, but it was a complete fluke! I spent a lot of time trying that one over and over... 200 in the lock and chain is too many for that number of moves!

I had a game where i did a swap with a diamond and then all of a sudden it just kept on making matches and matches - it was a thing of wonder and beauty! But if I hadn't had that game, I'd still be stuck there....

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad at least someone got through it at 44 moves. I've had lots of matches like that too, and actually got all chained gems cleared, but didn't have enough moves left to clear glass. Unless they change it, I'm afraid I'll be stuck here indefinitely. So I've gone back to get my couple of one-star levels up to at least two. After that I'll have to try to three-star all previous levels.

Congrats on making it past this one, Pastaplace.

Fashion Designer
    I opened up Level 192 tonight after being gone all day and found the number of moves changed from the scant 44 to 83! I had to double check to make sure I was on the right level. I passed it with two stars first try. It took me another three to three-star it. 83 moves seems like a breeze after stressing over 44.

Thank you, TeamLava!

Awesome! Congratulations, Gardienn...I know that's a huge relief! I'm so glad they upped the moves on 192 for your device. Weird thing...I thought I'd try to get 3 stars while the moves are up (in case they lower them after.) But my 192 is still at 55--like it was when I orig played. So they def have different allowances for players, huh? Strange. Anyway, I'm so, so happy for you!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast