Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: What Hair Styles Do You Like For Fashion?

Executive Chef
    I really want ombre hair and hair with sideswept bangs Also different lengths of hair and layered hair also would like slightly wavy ponytails and the option to change the color of the diva bow hair and groovy hair.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post

😘Love all these hairstyles! Please tell us we are getting all 3 new styles!😋✌

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see a fringe with straight hair (down so you can see it on both sides) all colours
    Long wavy hair all colours
    Dip dyed hair up and down
    Cute fishtail plait

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Long WAVY hair

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I'd like to see long hair, not what a lot of people consider long hair nowdays (that's only shoulder/chest length, which I only consider medium hair), but REAL long hair, by my standards, which is waist/hip length.

Here are some pictures: (Read past the pictures for more information)

The style doesn't need to be complicated, a simple side part would do.
    As for colors:

Chestnut brown (rich dark brown with those dark red/orange highlights). Example in pictures 3 & 4 &6 & 7.

Grey-green light-brown hair (the kind that people get when they lose their natural blond color). Example in picture 1 & 5.

Dark blonde (not the banana-yellow that we currently have in fashion story). Example in picture 8.

Black-brown hair. Example in picture 9.

Orange-Rust color. Example in picture 2.

Texture: it would be nice to have it in 2 different textures:

1. Silky smooth with a side part. Example in pictures: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6.

2. Beachy waves (the kind that start from the shoulders and down) with a center or side part. Example in pictures: 3, 7, 9.

Thank you for posting this! I have very long hair that reaches below my butt and I can NEVER find hair long enough to represent me on any games I play...or have played in the past.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxsin69 View Post
    Thank you for posting this! I have very long hair that reaches below my butt and I can NEVER find hair long enough to represent me on any games I play...or have played in the past.
    You're very welcome and I totally agree, it's a problem in other games too, but the good news are that if you look at the update we got last week they actually listened (!) and added long hair that's actually long hair - hip lengh! and in 5 different colors, but it's very very costly.

Executive Chef
    I. Need. This... and make sure I can afford it!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    You're very welcome and I totally agree, it's a problem in other games too, but the good news are that if you look at the update we got last week they actually listened (!) and added long hair that's actually long hair - hip lengh! and in 5 different colors, but it's very very costly.
    I have the same problem too, I can't find the perfect hair to represent me on games, my hair is hip length and they would look even longer if they were straight or if I was shorter, lol I'm really tall. But the hairstyle they gave us last week is so, how to tell it,boring... that's only my opinion of course, I'd prefer very long hair not straight but wavy with volume, like mine in real life. I don't know if I should spend 40 gems for this only because it's long or wait to see if we'll get more...

Executive Chef
    I want this hairstyle!!!!

It's like the Groovy Wig but longer.

Executive Chef
    Yes can we please have something like the groovy wig but longer in all colors?

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast