Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What Hair Styles Do You Like For Fashion?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I'd like to see long hair, not what a lot of people consider long hair nowdays (that's only shoulder/chest length, which I only consider medium hair), but REAL long hair, by my standards, which is waist/hip length.

I love really long hair CuteTali, you got some really nice pics here. I hope I quoted the right picture....I was trying to keep the second picture in this post. This is what my hair looks like, same colour too Mine was probably a little longer, I just had 15 inches cut off to donate to Locks of Love and my hair is still waist length. I couldn't go any shorter, only problem is, mine is so thick it makes it a lot of work in the summer time, I get too hot and sweaty because of it but love it too much to shorten it...lol.

I would love to see really long straight/wavy hair in Fashion, not just shoulder/chest length as CuteTali mentioned, in all hair colours, ombre hair colours would be nice too. Some hair plaits/braids....various styles - side plaits going into messy ponytail, elegant plaits at the nape of the neck kind of like a messy updo, over the shoulder long plaits/braids etc, etc. I'm a bit of a Pinterest addict and I see a lot of TL designs for all games come from there (even some of the dreaded animals in clothes on Farm Story are from Pinterest) anyway, there are some really great hairstyles on Pinterest at the moment of really long hair, braided hair so go have a look TL, I'm too tired right now to find the pics and post them....sorry.

Thanks for asking, new hairstyles are something I'd really like to see in the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    I love really long hair CuteTali, you got some really nice pics here. I hope I quoted the right picture....I was trying to keep the second picture in this post. This is what my hair looks like, same colour too Mine was probably a little longer, I just had 15 inches cut off to donate to Locks of Love and my hair is still waist length. I couldn't go any shorter, only problem is, mine is so thick it makes it a lot of work in the summer time, I get too hot and sweaty because of it but love it too much to shorten it...lol.

I would love to see really long straight/wavy hair in Fashion, not just shoulder/chest length as CuteTali mentioned, in all hair colours, ombre hair colours would be nice too. Some hair plaits/braids....various styles - side plaits going into messy ponytail, elegant plaits at the nape of the neck kind of like a messy updo, over the shoulder long plaits/braids etc, etc. I'm a bit of a Pinterest addict and I see a lot of TL designs for all games come from there (even some of the dreaded animals in clothes on Farm Story are from Pinterest) anyway, there are some really great hairstyles on Pinterest at the moment of really long hair, braided hair so go have a look TL, I'm too tired right now to find the pics and post them....sorry.

Thanks for asking, new hairstyles are something I'd really like to see in the game.
    Thanks I'm all about long hair, hoping TL will add some of my suggestions to fashion story.

I just saw a girl at school today with this kind of hair, same color, about waist lengh, it looked sooo pretty. AuntyRose32, I bet your hair looks amazing! I feel the same about no matter how hot it gets in the summer, I can't cut it anything shorter than waist lengh or it would feel like I'm losing a part of my identity. The problem with a lot of hairdressers today is that they make a ****ing off people having shorter hairstyles, because they have to come in for trimmings every 2-3 months, whereas with long hair you only really need a haircut about once a year to trim off the split ends. Luckily I have found me a hair salon that specializes in long hair and they never ever cut more than what you ask them for. So no more crying over haircuts.

Executive Chef
    a must-have for halloween/antique theme (it's in every other movie but now couldn't find a better pic)))

The Bubble Goth theme is amazing <3 I would love some more scene/goth like looks in fashion. I would be very happy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by holliebaby View Post
    The Bubble Goth theme is amazing <3 I would love some more scene/goth like looks in fashion. I would be very happy
    I totally agree! Finally someone who agrees with Bubble Goth! Thank you

Executive Chef

PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post

I second these hairdos!!

Rhino Keeper
    I would love the anything from the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, Lolita bangs with two ponytails..

Rhino Keeper
    Love these hairstyles..

Rhino Keeper
    Love the really long hair

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast