Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: What Hair Styles Do You Like For Fashion?

Executive Chef
    What's really trending is modern medieval with folk/bohemian undertones. Not really traditional medieval. If we had a modern medieval, that'd be nice. Along with traditional medieval to satisfy those who want that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    What's really trending is modern medieval with folk/bohemian undertones. Not really traditional medieval. If we had a modern medieval, that'd be nice. Along with traditional medieval to satisfy those who want that.
    To be fair, the hair in GoT isn't tradition medieval, it's modern with a traditional "feel" (for instance, there are a lot of modern braiding techniques used). Also, I was thinking (when I suggested the garb, not the hair) of a fun Halloween update. Would LOVE October to be full of traditional medieval. I'd turn my whole shop into a castle! Not just full of princesses either, I'd love to see some everyday medieval garb (kirtles, surcoats, etc). But hey, that's just me.

Lastly, I'm not upset if you critique my ideas. Everyone has their own take on things. Fashion is art, and so is very opinion based. I'm not going to get bent if you don't love my suggestions, or make a constructive criticism of it. Heck, unless someone says "you are stupid for even suggesting this" (which would be beyond rude), people can say they downright dislike things. How else will TL know what we do and don't like? Of course constructive criticism is best, but you have been constructive.

Fashion Designer
    OK so I started one controversy with the jumpsuit, allow me to start another. I know that jumpsuits are back in fashion, but it still brings me back to the 80s. So why not an 80s hairstyle. Like an homage to Sheila E? And you know I rocked that hairstyle back in the day. Lol

Farm Supplier
    I think we should have some kind of braids

Some simple buns

Maybe some side curly hair

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat13793 View Post
    I think we should have some kind of braids

Some simple buns

Maybe some side curly hair

Now that's just sad that we can't see any of your suggestions.

Farm Supplier
    I'm reposting the pics

Braided hair

Bun hair

Curly hair

New Resident
    I like the 90's,all Different..u got some of everything

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat13793 View Post
    I'm reposting the pics

Braided hair

Bun hair

Curly hair
    Thanks for reposting the pics cat. I like the first three. The fourth is nice sans the tiara. The fifth is cute, but I don't think it would show well on an avi. The last one is just too short.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks angelmama24, I found a couple more

Pigtails

Curly vintage

Suicide roll

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.