Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story has no goals

New Resident
    Thanks for responding to me Tink, appreciate it. HATE your answer though, it sucks that these things are only available when that goal came out and then expired. I wish they would not show up because I had the perfect place in mind for that trellis. The folks in charge need to come up with a better plan for these items. Oh we'll, guess I will have to figure something else out.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by nickinbob View Post
    Thanks for responding to me Tink, appreciate it. HATE your answer though, it sucks that these things are only available when that goal came out and then expired. I wish they would not show up because I had the perfect place in mind for that trellis. The folks in charge need to come up with a better plan for these items. Oh we'll, guess I will have to figure something else out.
    You're welcome, and I'm sorry. I know exactly what you mean, I hate being taunted by the locked stuff, there are two ovens in BS that I can never get, the goals for those were expired before I even knew these games existed. :`(

I've only been playing since February, but so far, every goal set I've seen has had a 28 day timer. When they expire, the clipboard goes away, unless there's another game being promoted, then it'll still be there with the goal on it for that game. I think there are differences between Android and IOS on when and why the clipboard does or doesn't show up with game promo goals, but I have no idea on the specifics of all that.

New Resident
    Does anyone know if you must play that bubble mania game to the level before that goal disappears and an actual goal relating to the restaurant game will show up? I don't want to play bubble mania!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by CJN54 View Post
    Does anyone know if you must play that bubble mania game to the level before that goal disappears and an actual goal relating to the restaurant game will show up? I don't want to play bubble mania!
    The bubble mania goal won't go away until you play to the level the goal wants you to. RS goals won't show up until the next set of RS goals is released, and we don't know when that's supposed to happen yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CJN54 View Post
    I don't want to play it either! Alas it is a way for the makers of the game to advertise its games. And those stupid popups never go away until you finally relent and play the silly game. It is forced upon us in a most vile way in my opinion. The plus side is that if you do play bubblemania to the level required by that goal another goal is unlocked which, if completed, will usually give a nice reward, usually in gems.

New Resident
    I'm using a kindle and have no icon either.... no notifications from any of my story games..... bakery, restaurant, or fashion.

I am using Samsung Android. Just downloaded RS:Tropical Storm. But still no goals. Only two goals I have after earth day Storm are to plaEverything Zen and Dragon Eggs? Help pls.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kkd4eva View Post
    I'm using a kindle and have no icon either.... no notifications from any of my story games..... bakery, restaurant, or fashion.
    Quote Originally Posted by stellltimom View Post
    I am using Samsung Android. Just downloaded RS:Tropical Storm. But still no goals. Only two goals I have after earth day Storm are to plaEverything Zen and Dragon Eggs? Help pls.
    Goals usually come out the first Wednesday of every month. The last goals are seen here>>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....r-01-Rainy-Day

We'll most likely get a new set of goals this coming Wednesday, since it will be the FIRST Wednesday in May.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Well today is the first Wednesday of the month and still no goals�� Am I missing something?

Fashion Designer
    Since the monthly goal wasn't released today, it probably will be next Wednesday.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast