Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story has no goals

New Resident

Restaurant Story has no goals

Hi, I am using iPAD IOS with game version 1.6.8
    I am a recent user-in the last week or 2 I started. After my first couple goals I have not had any goals related to play since. I only have a goal to reach a certain level in Fruit Mania.
    Other team lava games I have have new goals all of the time. It's kind of boring just going through the motions without any goals.

Thanks.
    Username: lgibbys

same here. i'm pplaying on an adroid phone. i have restaurant story and the cinqo de mayo version. just those goals telling me to keep going on bakery and farm. no other goals after gannys

grannys*

New Resident
    My goals are gone too

New Resident

Goals

Same here my goals are gone

New Resident
    I started having the exact same issue yesterday! The area where the goals icon would normally be is blank. No clipboard or anything! I contacted the support team and was told there's nothing they can do about it. Gameplay just isn't the same without it. I may abandon RS altogether. ��

I have the same issue too. No goals for a while. Also, when my food is ready I usually get an alert or notification, but over the past week I have to constantly check to see when my food is done. There are no notifications. I am on an android device. I have Cinco de Mayo RS. I am also playing Bakery, Farm, City & Night Club Story but they all send me notifications when things are ready.

Unfortunately I've been having the same problem for several days. All I'm getting is goals to download other games. I have the version 1.6.8 also. This game is really no good without the goals. I hope they can fix it so I can keep playing.

New Resident
    Here's a screenshot of what I'm experiencing. I don't even have a Goals icon! Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	6970

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    More often than not, there aren't goals. There's plenty to do though: dozens of recipes to master, appliances to build, decor and expansions to save up for, redecorating to do, all sorts of goals to set for yourself. If there were goals all the time, nobody would be able to do what THEY wanted to do, as opposed to being TOLD what to do. Maybe it's just me, but when goals show up, it's like the boss walking in while I'm playing solitaire and slamming a stack of paperwork on my desk, disrupting the tranquility of doing what I please, when I please, and ordering me around, demanding I spend my time and coins doing what THEY want. Yeah, the prizes are sometimes nice, but I like to be the one deciding what to cook or buy. Just another way to look at it, take it as you like.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast