Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story has no goals

Grand Emperor
    Sorry currently there's no plan to unlock past goals. Are you seeing locked goals in your goal list? If you're referring to the appliances and decorations tabs, they're there for players who have unlocked it.

All goals gone

I was still working on two goals and I know I wasn't anywhere close to finishing either of them but now they are gone. I first noticed it last night. The only goal I have left is to play dragon story. I leveled up today so that shouldn't have cleared my goals out last night.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    If you don't see anything in your Goal book, it means that you have completed all the Goals available for your level at this time. Please continue to level up and you should encounter more Goals. There are also goals every month so keep a look out for them as well. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Jennmarie68; 09-16-16 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Add information

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennmarie68 View Post
    I was still working on two goals and I know I wasn't anywhere close to finishing either of them but now they are gone. I first noticed it last night. The only goal I have left is to play dragon story. I leveled up today so that shouldn't have cleared my goals out last night.
    The monthly goals and the play other Storm8 game goals are limited time, did you notice a little timer icon next to them in your goal list earlier? Could it be that your goals have expired? They will disappear once they have expired.

I have the disappeared goals too, problem is that it keeps saying new goals..... Please help!!

New Resident
    I was working on two goals and the just disappeared. Any idea what happened to them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee75 View Post
    I was working on two goals and the just disappeared. Any idea what happened to them?
    They probably expired. You usually have between 25 to 30 days to complete them. There should be a new one next week. Notice the timer on them when you do them.

Does anyone know y I only get goals to download other games? It's nice for the gems but I want to play restaurant story!!

Grand Emperor
    This is the same for the rest of us. There is no new goal at the moment but keep a lookout in your game for them.

New limited time Goals have just released today for players above Level 12.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    New limited time Goals have just released today for players above Level 12.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...24-Star-Struck
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast