Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Watcher's Rock (Levels 199-204) - 5/13/13

With the moves increased, I thought I'd try 203 again and try for 3 stars. But mine is set at 35. Better than the 28-move setting I had when I passed, but not great enough to play again. (My energy is prob better spent on passing 221.) Weird how different people/groups have different allowances. I wonder if it evens-out for the most part? What I mean is...if they allow "my group" less moves/time on some levels, do they give us more in others? Hmmm... Or is it even done in groups--maybe it's individual and they're picking on me (jk, lol!)

Farm Supplier
    Hmm that's interesting Phaedrakiki! I'd been starting to wonder if they had some kind of monitoring thing where if you don't pass after a certain number of attempts they "up" your moves/time allowed. I know it's unlikely, but it does seem that just as I start to feel a bit grouchy about the number of moves, they're increased!

Very interesting! Maybe they have certain "testers"...random gamers they monitor (and increase/decrease moves & time as you described.) If so, I'm not one of them--or maybe I just get grouchy too easily, lol!

First time in the forum for me. I've been chugging along nicely, but now I've been stuck for a couple weeks at level 201. Those 2 bottom doom gems are a ****er...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkHerdeg View Post
    First time in the forum for me. I've been chugging along nicely, but now I've been stuck for a couple weeks at level 201. Those 2 bottom doom gems are a ****er...
    Welcome to the forums, MarkHerdeg!!

201 is quite a doozy - lots of things to clear. Hint: blasters are your best friends.

Look around, stay awhile, and let us know what you think of Jewel!

Cheers!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345