View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

"Every dragon has a magic attack corresponding to their primary element (each with a unique particle effect!)"
    Quoted by jakestorm8

Also. Primary elements of a dragon are determined by which element appears first e.g. Crusader dragons have diamond as the first element followed by fire on their dragon card in the market. Therefore diamond is crusaders primary element

So as a general rule each dragon has 75% power from their first element and 25% power from thier secondary element.
    So Forestfire's primary element is fire and Titans primary element is fire too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    "Every dragon has a magic attack corresponding to their primary element (each with a unique particle effect!)"
    Quoted by jakestorm8

Also. Primary elements of a dragon are determined by which element appears first e.g. Crusader dragons have diamond as the first element followed by fire on their dragon card in the market. Therefore diamond is crusaders primary element

So as a general rule each dragon has 75% power from their first element and 25% power from thier secondary element.
    So Forestfire's primary element is fire and Titans primary element is fire too.
    Look this!!! They have same primary element!!!

Banned
    Hahadrago! Sorry I missed the beginning of this, it's a wonderful idea, and everyone is making it really exciting! Thank you! Awesome job!
    I'm leaning towards Forestfire winning, but once I've had some more coffee, I may just try to help out poor Titan, just on principle!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Look this!!! They have same primary element!!!
    Mmmmh, the higher intelligence of Forestfire allows him to tap into the fullness of his 25%. However, the limited intelligence of Titan makes him able to tap into maybe 10% of his 25.

Executive Chef
    Just searched on web about "Titan" and found this

In Greek mythology, the Titans (Greek: Τιτάν—Ti-tan; plural: Τιτᾶνες—Ti-t?nes) were a primeval race of powerful deities, descendants of Gaia (Earth) and Uranus (Sky), that ruled during the legendary Golden Age. They were immortal huge beings of incredible strength and stamina and were also the first pantheon of Greek gods and goddesses.

In the first generation of twelve Titans, the males were Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Cronus, Crius, and Iapetus and the females - the Titanesses - were Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea and Themis. The second generation of Titans consisted of Hyperion's children Eos, Helios, and Selene; Coeus's daughters Leto and Asteria; Iapetus's children Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus, and Menoetius; Oceanus' daughter Metis; and Crius's sons Astraeus, Pallas, and Perses.

The Titans were overthrown by a race of younger gods, the Olympians, in the Titanomachy ("War of the Titans"). This represented a mythological paradigm shift that the Greeks may have borrowed from the Ancient Near East.

Titan has incredible strength and STAMINA! they will never get tired! Who said they will tired?

Btw, I'm tired now it's almost 12 am here, it's sleep time. See you, tomorrow..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Mmmmh, the higher intelligence of Forestfire allows him to tap into the fullness of his 25%. However, the limited intelligence of Titan makes him able to tap into maybe 10% of his 25.
    Limited intelligence? Read first post! Titan (based on epic description) is very generous, kind, he'll help another that need his help, Because that I want Titan to win!

Banned
    Limited intelligence? Read first post! Titan (based on epic description) is very generous, kind, he'll help another that need his help, Because that I want Titan to win!
    Have a good night, HenryLucky1

Fashion Designer
    Special Abilities I think need to be fleshed out more. In PvP style games you'll have one class that has several good classes it's strong against, and others that are a good counter-class to it. Purely based on the info presented Forestfire has all the advantages and no real shortcomings in this scenario other than that fact that it is light. The titan can teleport? OK, but if the forestfire goes 360 - 390 mph ( sorry forgot which ) in air, in the time it would take the titan to swing, the forestfire would easily have cleared the swing. Forestfire can easily dance around the slow swings and inflict damage until it becomes the victor. And I agree with the statement of magic taking high amounts on intel to use properly. Titan doesn't sound like it would have a full grasp of its teleport ability which would make it too cumbersome.

Definite advantage: Forestfire.

Executive Chef
    Just searched on web about "Titan" and found this

In Greek mythology, the Titans (Greek: Τιτάν—Ti-tan; plural: Τιτᾶνες—Ti-t?nes) were a primeval race of powerful deities, descendants of Gaia (Earth) and Uranus (Sky), that ruled during the legendary Golden Age. They were immortal huge beings of incredible strength and stamina and were also the first pantheon of Greek gods and goddesses.

In the first generation of twelve Titans, the males were Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Cronus, Crius, and Iapetus and the females - the Titanesses - were Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea and Themis. The second generation of Titans consisted of Hyperion's children Eos, Helios, and Selene; Coeus's daughters Leto and Asteria; Iapetus's children Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus, and Menoetius; Oceanus' daughter Metis; and Crius's sons Astraeus, Pallas, and Perses.

The Titans were overthrown by a race of younger gods, the Olympians, in the Titanomachy ("War of the Titans"). This represented a mythological paradigm shift that the Greeks may have borrowed from the Ancient Near East.

Titan has incredible strength and STAMINA! they will never get tired! Who said they will tired?

Btw, I'm tired now it's almost 12 am here, it's sleep time. See you, tomorrow..
    So all the Titan has to do is wait for the Forestfire to get tired, thwack it, and it wins!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    So all the Titan has to do is wait for the Forestfire to get tired, thwack it, and it wins!
    Well, it has to avoid its attacks as well, but I beleive it's teleport makes up for that.