View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 55 of 117 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Fashion Designer
    An arrow flies deeper into the depths of the cave. Bending and turning unnaturally in flight it follows the path carved eons ago by a long gone underground river. It seems to know which corridor to take next, zipping sharply to the right. The arrow emerges into a cavernous amphitheater, where it falls abruptly to the cold ground. A sharp burst of light, and the arrow is gone. In its stead, an Illusion dragon appears. The dragon slowly turns about and takes in the beauty surrounding him. The massive natural room is filled with a soft light, filtering in from a break in the rock and earth high above. Just in front of the Illusion the real wonders of this place are rising majestically towards the ceiling. Huge stalagmites reach upward, each one a giant shard of splintered glass, reflecting the little sunlight that finds its way down here to illuminate the entire cavern.

The Illusionist now turns and looks behind himself toward the only entry, the one he used only a minute before. He knows that he doesn't have much time, he has been followed here. The Illusion dragon starts towards the mirrored towers, and slips into the maze that they create.

A Boo dragon charges merrily forward through the tunnels, bobbing and howling as he flies. As he nears his destination he becomes silent and his form begins to flicker. He disappears from sight. Now there is only a slight breeze left in his wake to signify his presence. When he arrives, he stops before entering the room. What will he find in there? He knows that the Illusion could be taking on any form he chooses, but whilst invisible Boo can distinguish the real from the counterfeit. He slowly glides forward and scans the room. The Illusion has already disappeared into the depths of the maze. Boo twinkles back into view and moves silently forward.

As the Illusionist waits he can feel heat flooding his body as he prepares himself for the first onslaught. He senses the approaching Boo and closes his many eyes. Suddenly his whole body shudders and he seems to burst into flames! A massive roiling ball of fire shoots upward, and leading the flames is an enormous red head with jaws agape. Huge fangs protrude from the open mouth, his tongue is a white hot whip lashing crazily about. Fire rages outward from every angle. The fire demon charges back through the corridors of the maze towards Boo. A blinding sea of yellow, orange and red reflections amid the spikes of the glassy stalagmites. Rounding the corner like a seething fiery hell spawn, the mammoth jaws extend even further apart as they move to engulf the stunned Boo.

The last thing Boo sees is the white light of a whipping tongue. And the horror of the inferno consumes him.....

Banned
    Great start Doop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Great start Doop
    Yes! It's awesome! Maybe too awesome! And I'm supposed to do Boo huh?
    What about you Hamadrys? Which color Pom poms are you carrying purple and white or purple and black? Lol!

Banned
    Not sure yet. Maybe I should work for both this time, lol.

Executive Chef
    I really don't like story -_-
    I like theory and debate, it's more clear. Story is too convoluted

Executive Chef
    Anyway, I'll vote Boo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    I really don't like story -_-
    I like theory and debate, it's more clear. Story is too convoluted
    We could do both! But how do you want to do it? Give us an example, please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    We could do both! But how do you want to do it? Give us an example, please.
    So many people was debating when Forestfire vs Titan, check the first battle, tThanks Moo!

Banned
    Ok! So let's try to mix in some debate, then another story part!
    Lets use Doop01's first attack as an example. Illusion is coming at Boo looking like a huge fire demon. According to Hahadrago's set up is he now locked into this as his main form for the battle? Or is this simply an illusion?
    If this is now his " real" form and powers for the battle, Boo can simply become incorporeal as the demons jaws slam shut and escape. Then he is within range to possess illusion and make him submit!

Fashion Designer
    I like the idea of discussing powers or moves used in the stories! Also we can come up with some likely counter moves. With new ideas for the strengths and weaknesses of the dragons, these may also be used by anyone else wanting to write a story type episode for the battle. Should work for everyone that way