View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 54 of 117 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yah! It's very cute! We will have to think of some awesome powers!
    More : Chill, Revenant's touch, Undead scream.

Banned
    ROFL! Apparently I am "a serious DS nerd"! Who woulda thunk it!
    I like our " long drawn out epic metaphorical dragon battle read " stories!
    Can't wait for the next one! Those abilities for Boo are great! I think we have underestimated him because of his deceptive cuteness!

Banned
    Cute when a baby, a deadly ghost cow when adult !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Cute when a baby, a deadly ghost cow when adult !
    Yes! With a fatal " Mooooooooo" attack!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yes! With a fatal " Mooooooooo" attack!
    ROFL, I love that one. Moo, you'll take Boo if he is picked !!! Perfect one for your id, lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    ROFL, I love that one. Moo, you'll take Boo if he is picked !!! Perfect one for your id, lol.
    Deal! Now, what one should he battle? Tiny, deep or coral?

Banned
    Deep, for an easy win! (for Boo!)

WEEKLY debate. Boo Dragon VS Illusion Dragon

Hello fellow Dragon story players. I wanted to start a new discussion that would not get moved to another thread so I came up with this one. This is a debate I will do weekly about two dragons (dragons interchange which each thread). Each of them will be judged and we the players will determine who is the strongest dragon out of the two selected.
    Also, this has nothing to do with dragon battles so there will be none of the following. "Well, dragon A lost to dragon B in a dragon battle so therefore Dragon B is stronger.
    Each dragon will be judged on 6 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon

Each dragon will be judged on 6 attributes that will determine the strength of the dragon

These attributes are:

1. Strength
    2. Speed/Agility (land)
    3. Speed/Agility (Air
    4. Intelligence
    5. Size

And number 6 would be a special/unique ability most dragons have (note that I said most dragons, so some dragons may not have one, if that is to occur we will still factor in the disadvantage the dragon has received on the losing end). Example: (of a special ability comparison) Well, the Storm Dragon can produce lightning to attack it's opponents BUT the Fire Dragon can produce massive amounts of fire; based in that I would think the Fire Dragon would have a special ability advantage.

This Weeks Challengers: Illusion Dragon VS Boo Dragon
    Boo Dragon DESCRIPTIONS
    Levels 1-3
    When dragons pass on, they leave for the big dragon roost in the sky. Most elect to stay, but the ones who return to the Dragon Isles are reborn as Boo Dragons. These dragons watch over loved ones from their previous lives and, in many cases, play pranks on them too
    Levels 4-6
    Boo Dragons are able to play the best pranks because of their incorporeal nature. Trickster Boo Dragons love to float just ahead of where other Dragons are fly. When the unsuspecting dragons fly through the Boo Dragon, they become dripping wet and chilled to the bone, and they have no idea why!
    Levels 7-9
    Despite their love of hijinks, Boo Dragons are actually quite shy and try to remain out of sight of other Dragons. They will only become visible if they think no one else is looking; this causes major problems for scientists trying to study these rare dragons.
    Level 10
    By the time Boo Dragon reaches its epic form, they are less careful about remaining unknown to other dragons. Epic Boo Dragons will often fly by dragons they don't like, clanging the bell around their necks. The continued hauntings are so bothersome, it causes some dragons to leave their homes behind and move to other islands.

Level 1-3
    We may never know what the shape-shifting Illusion Dragon truly looks like. Caretakers from across the Dragon Islands all have their own descriptions. Some say it?s a colossal, scaly green beast, while others claim its a minuscule, pink, ant-like creature with wings. It?s rumored that Illusion Dragons only reveal their true form to particularly loving Caretakers.
    Level 4-6
    Illusion Dragons can be particularly crafty with their pranks on Caretakers. Sometimes, they'll change their form into a Diamond Dragon, just to change it back when the Caretaker gets excited. If that ever happens, spray Eliteleek Juice on the deceiving dragon; it will force them to transform into another shape.
    Level 7-9
    Adult Illusion Dragons are less flippant about their craft, avoiding pranks to concentrate their efforts on the protection and preservation of other dragons. These dragons form Guilds which scare off poachers, predators, and other dangers to their Island. Since they're able to transform into any terrifying dragon or beast at will, they ensure that they are taken seriously

Level 10
    Adult Illusion Dragons are less flippant about their craft, avoiding pranks to concentrate their efforts on the protection and preservation of other dragons. These dragons form Guilds which scare off poachers, predators, and other dangers to their Island. Since they're able to transform into any terrifying dragon or beast at will, they ensure that they are taken seriously.

RULES IN BATTLE
    1. Illusion Dragon Can Hold Transformation Abilities for 5 min But Can Hold Initial Transformation Forever E.g. So an illusion dragon transforms into a diamond dragon it can hold the all the powers of a diamond dragon

2. Illusion Dragons have a 30 second interval between copying the abilities of dragons e.g. if an illusion dragon transforms into a fire dragon, copies its abilities, runs out of transformation time (5 minutes) it will stay in its regular form (which is weak) for 30 seconds

3. Boo Dragons can stay in intangible for 4 minutes

Conclusion of rules and actions:

1. No going off topic

2. Dragons battling will be in epic form

3. Judge dragons fairly and be ready to defend your argument

4. You can go judge more than the 6 attributes. E.g. Sight

5. Every week (Saturday) I will take a look at all the post and write a detailed story about the dragons meeting and fight and the outcome will be determined by the posts, I will not be biased

6. Every Sunday I will make a new thread featuring two different dragons

7. This is not based on Dragon battles and you can not use dragon battles in reference to see who is stronger. Strength will be determined through posts. E.g. You cannot say "Well, dragon A lost to Dragon B in a dragon battle therefore dragon B is stronger". None of that please.

8. Photo and descriptions credits go to the Dragon Story Wiki

I will not make comparisons in order not to be biased and will check up on threads every Saturday.

Okay, with that said.

Ready, set, debate!

Banned
    YAY! !! Very interesting pair

Farm Supplier
    Illusion Dragon without a question. It can just turn into a infinity dragon and game over.
    But then again Boo can posses and turn invisible...