View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 52 of 117 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	7544
    Ok well here is my depiction of some of the new scenes. First is DA absorbing the darkness, next is Angel being hit with the beam that passed through DA. Then is angel rebirth as an archangel, and last is Aurora in the crystal caves. It's what I pictured so not sure if its close to what you had in mind

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	7544
    Ok well here is my depiction of some of the new scenes. First is DA absorbing the darkness, next is Angel being hit with the beam that passed through DA. Then is angel rebirth as an archangel, and last is Aurora in the crystal caves. It's what I pictured so not sure if its close to what you had in mind
    It's wonderful! You are so good at drawing from a description, it's unreal! I wish we could compile the pics and stories and have them stay together somewhere!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    It's wonderful! You are so good at drawing from a description, it's unreal! I wish we could compile the pics and stories and have them stay together somewhere!
    Thanks! I read a lot and I read fast so when I read its like watching a movie only better Right now the pics are living on my refrigerator lol but that a great idea! Put pics together and captions underneath. The pictures are only good bc y'all tell the story so well and vivid!

Executive Chef
    You guys are doing a great job. The pictures and the story is perfect

Fashion Designer
    Ok, I was team DA, but I'm kinda glad this one's still all even.

Be patient guys !

Rhino Keeper
    I have been patiently waiting, no good comes from rushing!

I'm about to battle turquoise level 12 Rocky but I've not seen a Turquaze yet I don't have access to a turquoise I need a turquoise ! where is turquoise?

I've constructed a strory from everybody's ideas and added a twist to make it more interesting. It was a tie by the way. Here is the story. I will have a new discussion up by tomorrow!

The crowd fell silent. Not a word was spoken. The trees swayed in the slight breeze. The grass was still as a mountain. The birds all flew away sensing the danger, forever abandoning the arena. Squirrels and other forest dwellers scattered in fear. In one corner was Harmony, a very powerful angel dragon and in the other corner was Shade, said to be an equal of Harmony. “I do not want to fight you” pleaded Harmony in a musical sounding slur of words. “That's to bad” growled shade “because I want to **** you”. Before Harmony had a chance to open its mouth Shade slammed into Harmony, sending him a good 50 feet back against the wall. “take this” roared Shade. A splew of black flames were emitted from Shades mouth. “Too slow” said angel as he was already behind Shade. I should've ended it right there, but my kind nature got in the way thought Harmony. Harmony dashed higher into the air. Those black flames will be trouble some if he turns the forest into one huge bone fire, seeing as how they never stop until the target is eliminated. Harmony started to glow. Better get rid of those trees. Harmony started to glow. A bight flash of light went over the forest. Stripping it of everything. The once lush battle arena was now a baron wasteland. It was all dust. Similar to a desert. “Now we can get started” said Harmony in a calm voice. Already Shade was upon him, “take this”. Shade plowed into angel yet again. Angel recoiled and slammed Shade with his tail. They both landed on the ground, each in each others hold. At that moment Shade released black smoke into Harmony mouth. Harmony tried to cough it out but already the hallucinations started. Inside Harmony mind, everything was black. Sheer utter darkness ten times darker then the night sky. It was horrible. Then came a voice. “You can't win. Your hates not strong enough. You're not strong enough. Life is too precious to you. Can you even bring yourself to **** me? When I will surely **** you. Everything became a tunnel of darkness. I can't give up, I have a wife and kids thought Harmony frantically. “I have to believe I can escape”. With that the tunnel of darkness grew even darker, but at the end of that tunnel, there was a light.

Shade watched Harmony with loathing. I should **** him now thought Shade. He glared at Harmony's chest. He had armour of purest gold and a diamond of light in the middle. Shade looked at his own chest. It bared a diamond of darkness. A foreign voice entered his mind. Touch you're adversary diamonds, for the ultimate power. The voice was scary, but familiar. Shade did as iy said.
    Everything went black.

Harmony awoke, but not in the real world. In another crevasse of his mind. Everything was blinding light, even the ground. Yet he was standing on it. In front of him was a tremendous Angel dragon. “come here” it said. Its voice was beautiful, Harmony wanted to do everything it had said. “You're strong, but let me tell something” it said. It became instantly familiar, Angel, the first angel dragon! “You are!” said Harmony dumbfounded, unable ti finish his sentence. “Don't speak, just listen” said Angel. “You need to let go of your weakness, you need to let go of your nature. Harmony stared in awe. “You need to become like a dark angel dragon, ruthless”. “Thats how you will activate the angel trigger, which will give you ultimate power. “No, never!” yelled Harmony. “Are you sure, let me give you a taste of that power”. With that a white flamed licked Harmony, he felt amazing, like he could do anything. “the answer is still no, I won't become ruthless!” cried Harmony. “Congratulations young angel dragon, you have passed the test” said Angel. “I will give you the angel trigger”

?Young dark angel dragon, what is your answer?” Shade thought: gain the power he showed me, but lose all emotions but fury and become a devil. Should I do it? “Answer me or I will destroy you” roared Devil. The place was completely black yet Shade was standing a floor. The dragon before him was amazing. It was all black and red. His teeth were each the size of a tree, black flames were engulfing his black wings. His claws were black and his hair was made out of fire. His face narrow and wide like a tower. His stomach was pure black and his legs, feet and arms were the same. His tail was black with black flames engulfing the tip of it. He was covered in a dark aurora, his eyes darker then his skin, with no pupil. Shade observed him and said. “Yes, make me a devil, give me the devil trigger.”
    Both dragons awoke in the real world at once. Their crystals shattered and in an instant the battle arena was half in darkness and half in light. Both dragons flew into the the air. Shade roaring while transforming. Harmony was completely silent. Light surrounded him. Both hit the floor at the same time. Harmony was transformed. His face was more wide. Eyes a pure shade of white. His skin was somehow as bright as the sun. The gold armour broke and out came arms. His new arms were about the size of a epic lights dragon's arm. Harmony still had the same shape. Shade on the other hand looked like a devil. His face narrow and his body covered in a dark aurora. Teeth long, hair in flames and body darker then the night sky and his eyes even darker. “ I am no longer an adversary angel” roared Shade. “I am the potential of every dark angel dragon, a devil dragon!”. Harmony was unspeaking. “How dare you ignore me!” yelled Shade. In an instant they were both gone. They were fighting so fast that they were almost invisible. They were exchanging blows with their tails so powerful the arena shook and spectators in the stands ran. They both appeared on each side of the crumbling stadium. They disappeared agin that this time they appeared in the middle. Light and dark tails clashing. With that the arena shattered.

They were both in the air. Above a mountainous area. They both opened their mouth simultaneously. Dark energy balls flew from Shade's mouth while light energy balls flew from Harmony’s mouth. They energies clashed and the once mountainous area become flat, the mountains were eradicated and in their place was dust. They dragons started flying to the ocean. Both looked like comets, one of light and on of darkness. They comets continuously clashed on their way to the ocean. Exchanging blows. When they landed on the ocean the ocean cut in half. The outstanding amount of energy was causing the ocean to split. A wall of water surrounding both Harmony and Shade. They were standing on the Pacific oceans floor. Shade turned his head to the sky and opened his mouth. A black hole started to form. “Dark style, black hole” roared Shade. “I will destroy you at all costs!”. Harmony was silent and turned his head to the sky and started to form a shining star. Above Shade a black hole and above Harmony a white star. They both launched their attacks at one another and the attacks collided. At first the black hole stated to eat at the star but then the star shined ever so brightly that the entire ocean turned to steam. Thats when the attacks blew each other up. The explosion was colossal. The air itself was on fire.

Both Harmony and Shade were destroyed.

Well the bold did not work for some reason so if something sounds like dialong but doesn't have quotes it is probably a thought.
    Also some of the quotations did't go up and got replaced with a question mark so be wary.