View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Rhino Keeper
    This is a tough one! Good almost always prevails over evil, but who doesn't love a great villain mwahaha.... Some attacks for DA could be shadow beam or night fury? Yes I've seen how to train your dragon, no correlation lol. Angel maybe Harmony (a sound based attack, like angels singing heavenly praises etc...) or Soul bomb, where all dragons of the realm would give a tiny bit of its life energy to collectively make a huge bomb. Just some ideas hope you liked some of them

Rhino Keeper
    On a side note I love reading these stories! All contributors have done a wonderful job, and it gives the dragons a new kind of life to them. Stories are awesome, just goes to show you how many wonderful players there are

Farm Supplier
    Dark angel will win no questions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    This is a tough one! Good almost always prevails over evil, but who doesn't love a great villain mwahaha.... Some attacks for DA could be shadow beam or night fury? Yes I've seen how to train your dragon, no correlation lol. Angel maybe Harmony (a sound based attack, like angels singing heavenly praises etc...) or Soul bomb, where all dragons of the realm would give a tiny bit of its life energy to collectively make a huge bomb. Just some ideas hope you liked some of them
    Those ARE great ideas! Only one problem! I can't decide which one I like better!
    I want to be good! But I like to be bad! Which one should I choose?

Farm Supplier
    Can we have an option to vote for a tie?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutbow View Post
    Can we have an option to vote for a tie?
    I would think so. We can ask Hahadrago.

Banned
    Dark Angel was standing in the arena, a smirk on his handsome face. He was sizing up his opponent, the Angel dragon. His eyes were cold but burning from an inner fire that was hotter than lava. His muscular body was tense, ready for the fight, ready for victory.
    Darkness was in his heart, no pity, no mercy. He shook his fiery mane. His raven black wings were spread open behind his back. The defiance of his stance was made to intimidate, and it worked. Angel was worried. There was no light in this dragon. No light at all.
    DA could feel the other shudder and despair. And in his corrupted heart, he rejoiced.

Executive Chef
    Good start

Banned
    Angel did shudder, but not in despair, only in anticipation! He worried, always, but only that about having to harm his misguided opponent in the attempt to subdue him! But subdue him he would!
    His massive heart pounds in his gold armoured chest, radiating love and light so strong that shines through the solid metal, encircling him in a golden glow. Snow white wings folded tight against his slim and graceful body, he stills himself, regaining the perfect calm that will be required to ensure victory. Always, patience and logic will be able to prevail over rashness and temper for they lead to fatal mistakes!
    With a final calming breath, he raises his cerulean blue eyes and locks onto the crimson gaze of his doomed, Dark brother. Above them, the iron grey clouds part, allowing a single pure Sunbeam to strike those glowing red eyes! Dark Angel so long used to dwelling in the darkest pits of Gloom is instantly blinded, sickly yellow fumes rising from his flesh from the mere touch of cleansing light!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Those ARE great ideas! Only one problem! I can't decide which one I like better!
    I want to be good! But I like to be bad! Which one should I choose?
    Thank you! And hamadrys, moostermine great start to an epic battle! Now who to vote for... Lol I really like dark angel though