View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 3 of 117 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Executive Chef
    I'm wondering why anyone cares.

Executive Chef
    You put a good amount of effort in to this but things need to be tweaked in order for it to work properly. The major issue is determining The six attributes. Are we to use the attributes as you have described them or are we to apply the attributes the way we see fit?

Example: You have given the forestFire dragon the strength of Shaquille O'Neal, now i simply can't agree with that. To put it in to perspective you have made the forest fire dragon weaker then a silverback gorilla.

When i would assign value to the dragons attributes the outcome would be very different from yours. So in the end if everyone is assigning a different level to the attributes then it makes it impossible to have a prober debate.

Now on the other hand if we simply must use the attributes the way you give them to use it will be a smoother process. Issue with that is i may not agree with the way you have assigned the attributes.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    But,Titan don't have arms, so he can't smack anything
    Another valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I'm wondering why anyone cares.
    Can you not bring negativity on a thread that I worked very hard on please, also don't go off topic.

I actually wrote this thread twice. Because right at the the page got reset. So please, and I say please, don't ruin this for me.

Kk, on Witt he discussion, no off topic PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    You put a good amount of effort in to this but things need to be tweaked in order for it to work properly. The major issue is determining The six attributes. Are we to use the attributes as you have described them or are we to apply the attributes the way we see fit?

Example: You have given the forestFire dragon the strength of Shaquille O'Neal, now i simply can't agree with that. To put it in to perspective you have made the forest fire dragon weaker then a silverback gorilla.

When i would assign value to the dragons attributes the outcome would be very different from yours. So in the end if everyone is assigning a different level to the attributes then it makes it impossible to have a prober debate.

Now on the other hand if we simply must use the attributes the way you give them to use it will be a smoother process. Issue with that is i may not agree with the way you have assigned the attributes.
    My word is not law, I was just giving an example of how assess the dragons :P, n with the discussions

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    But,Titan don't have arms, so he can't smack anything
    I think he can stand on his hind legs and then try to smack something. But he would lose balance easily.

Banned
    All forestfire needs to do is hold a mirror on its chest. Titan will get a good luck at itself and pass out. Boom! Forestfire wins by default.

Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    My word is not law, I was just giving an example of how assess the dragons :P, n with the discussions
    On with the discussion*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Oh my goodness you put a ton of effort into this post.

If I am going to contribute, I'm going to have to say that Titan is stronger simply due to the massive size and strength implied even by the name.
    But Just because A Titan dragon is bigger doesent mean that it is stronger. I say forestfire wins in: Speed (Air and land), And Smartness. Titan wins in strength and size

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    All forestfire needs to do is hold a mirror on its chest. Titan will get a good luck at itself and pass out. Boom! Forestfire wins by default.
    XD, I don't with that is allowed though