View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 21 of 117 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Huh, he is in an eternal prison... Good luck for a come back, Moo
    Ahhhh! But if he can.... It will mean certain victory!

I'm going to have to read over 201 replies and make a story
    It's gonna be so fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    I'm going to have to read over 201 replies and make a story
    It's gonna be so fun.
    You poor thing. I bet you didn't expect us to play aspiring writers...

You poor thing. I bet you didn't expect us to play aspiring writers...
    No but me and a lot of other people are having a hell of a lot of fun reading them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    No but me and a lot of other people are having a hell of a lot of fun reading them.
    Awww, thank you

Executive Chef
    LOL, HenryLucky1. You're funny
    Yes, many people said that I'm funny

Okay, back to topic. So, who is the winner, hahadrago1998?

Be patient. I said in the beginning of the thread you have to wait till Saturday for the winner and Sunday for a new thread!

Banned
    Titan lands gracefully on the lush forest floor of his eternal prison in the Crystal Triangle and gazes about in wonder. He has heard of this wonderous place, mirror image to the Dragon Lands, but obviously never dared hope to see it. It is everything his old home was but more, untouched and unblemished by dragon or man. Inescapable yes, but he was not at all displeased that he would spend the rest of his days here. But not alone....
    Shaking his head regretfully, he thought of poor Forestfire who had given up 500 years of his life for no reason. But then a thought crossed his mind that made him smile. The Hamadryad would live a much longer and healthier life because of it and that was a joyous thing!
    Turning his mighty mind and body back to the task at hand, he opened his mouth and gently deposited, in a bed of emerald moss, the object he had retrieved from the rotting wyvern carcass. The Soulstone. Not a stone of banishment like the Elder Stone, not really a stone at all. The gleaming gem was in reality a tiny black hole, formed Eons ago when the largest star in the Heavens went nova, and captured by Aether, in a diamond shell. Presented to Titan by his father on the day of his hatching. Hidden in the body of the wyvern days before the battle with Forestfire began. Perhaps soon the Fiery one would understand that raw power, speed and cunning spells were no match for patience, logic and planning.
    With a quiet chuckle, he opens his mouth once more and in one brilliant burst he releases the ball of power he had not sent against Forestfire, the night before, directly into the heart of the minuscule black hole. Then as dark and light merged in the swirling centre of the gem, he pictures the delicate form of his opponent. In the instant it takes to form the thought, with a deafening roar the Soulstone implodes! In its place stands Forestfire, dazed, eyes darting about, trying to understand.
    Titan waits, wondering. He is curious, will the two of them, trapped together, forever take up their battle one on one for eternity? Or will they, together assume stewardship of their new, perfect and unblemished home, to protect and defend it with their combined strength and power?

That's it. Now it is for others to choose. Who is the better Dragon?
    It is also likely to be my final chapter, unless we can do this again, next week?

Farm Supplier
    I love the way this came together! In my opinion, Titan wins in two ways. Firstly, his patience and caring > Forestfire's intelligence & cunning. Secondly, his strength & thick skin > FF's speed.

Banned
    Moo turned my Crystal Triangle prison into a small paradise. I had envisionned it like a dreadful and solitary place. But that is part of the joys of writing together, you never know what will happen. Imaginations are taking different paths and that is why it is so interesting. I hope we can continue this and that others will pick up the virtual pen and write with us. A rotation of several people for 1 story could give amazing results !