View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    The Forestfire may be fast but damaging that huge thing is going to be difficult. The Forestfire looks rather frail and one strike from the Titan's paws could inflict heavy damage.

I know, the Titan Dragon relies on strength. But as it is a Fire element, it can resist the Fire's the Forestfire tries to use.
    Also, how can the titan dragon even CATCH the forestfire dragon? It wont

Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    Also, how can the titan dragon even CATCH the forestfire dragon? It wont
    That's truer but this is a fight now a marathon.

True**

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    That's truer but this is a fight now a marathon.
    Thats true, but the FF could just fly around the titan, all the while burning him to a crisp. The titan would be powerless.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    Thats true, but the FF could just fly around the titan, all the while burning him to a crisp. The titan would be powerless.
    All dragons can fly

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    All dragons can fly
    Yeah but the titan dragon is very slow. In the post drago1998 said he predicts 10 mph while the forestfire goes 390 mph in flight.

Banned
    Forestfire is more cunning, due to the fact the he possesses the ageless intelligence of a forest creature. Even though he can fight with fire, he also can summon the powers of nature, like for example fire breath mixed with thorns. Due to his superior intelligence, he is able to set traps for the slow Titan to fall into.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Forestfire is more cunning, due to the fact the he possesses the ageless intelligence of a forest creature. Even though he can fight with fire, he also can summon the powers of nature, like for example fire breath mixed with thorns. Due to his superior intelligence, he is able to set traps for the slow Titan to fall into.
    I think the Titan's thick skin would be able to well resist the thorns and I just can't see the Titan Dragon roasting in fire. I think both dragons are immune to fire.

Now, you hold a valid point. The Forestfire could endlessly circle or flee from the Titan with its fast speed, but the Titan just needs one smack to damage those wings to a point where it probably couldn't fly.

Banned
    Tiring its prey, yes, I can very well see Forestfire do that. Also, we are not talking about mere rose bush thorns here, these are mean fire laced sharp daggers of fossilized wood that, directed at the eyes of the Titan, would blind him.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I think the Titan's thick skin would be able to well resist the thorns and I just can't see the Titan Dragon roasting in fire. I think both dragons are immune to fire.

Now, you hold a valid point. The Forestfire could endlessly circle or flee from the Titan with its fast speed, but the Titan just needs one smack to damage those wings to a point where it probably couldn't fly.
    But,Titan don't have arms, so he can't smack anything