View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    I'm getting tied. I might go off to bed. Can someone fill in the rest of the powers for me?
    Thanks!
    I'm getting tired so I cant do the powers. Takiofallen seems good with the whole thread business, maybe he will do it.

Goodnight.

Executive Chef
    Last words, Titan is tbe winner!

Executive Chef
    The not tbe

Farm Supplier
    I don't think that the forestfire could go 300-something m. p. h. in the air. It seems like that big head would weigh him down, and the wings just don't look big enough. I hope I didn't post this to late ; is the battle over?

Banned
    Oh no! The battle isn't over! It has only just be***!
    The opponents are gathering their strength and wits about them, preparing for an epic stand-off.....

Banned
    What sits on top of the Forestfire head is a dark cloud of smoke. Not heavy at all

Banned
    Forestfire spells and powers :

- The Fury of the Treants : Ultimate power, very destructive, could shatter the mind of the summoner. Forestfire can link his mind to the spirits of surrounding trees and gather their energy for one massive blow. It will lift the opponent off the ground, encircling him in a giant fist made of green whisps, and slam him back to the ground, shattering its bones to pieces.
    - Berserker Rage : Immunity to fear, his attributes are intensified for a short period of time : the fire becomes lava, the smoke becomes poisonous, rocks and boulders are raining from the sky to crush his opponent.
    - The Gift of Gaia : Gaia will heal Forestfire should he fall during battle and is in contact with the soil of a forest. This can only happen once.

+ all the other powers listed by drahmedrob.

Banned
    As the long and eventful day is waning, Forestfire struts and crows his apparent victory. He laughs and roars as his minions congratulate him, all the while ignoring his fallen opponent and the coming darkness. This is a mistake, for we all know that night falls as Titans father the sky, sprinkles Aether dust on his Lady Earth, to allow all that grows from her soil to slumber. Plants ,and all their kin, fold their leaves and become immobile until the first rays of dawn, disappate the aether dust. Forestfire and all his kin, curl up at the feet of the mighty Treants and fall into deepest slumber.
    Meanwhile, barely alive Titan lies in his pit, half buried in the the embrace of his mother the Earth. Unknown to his opponent, this crater in the exact centre of the arena floor, will be Titans salvation. For the ancient floor was laid over a Nexus, a joining of all the mightiest ley lines, converging in a mighty Heartsone. A fount of Earth Power now exposed, and nestled directly beneath Titans broken chest.
    The tiniest thread of life left to Titan reaches out without thought towards this wellspring of Power. At first he hasn't the strength to control it's swirling seething might but as it's very presence heals his shattered form, his life burns strong again. This allows his mighty heart and brain to regain full consciousness, and he begins to siphon immense quantities of raw, surging energy from the depths of the Heartstone. Rejuvenated, his breaths deep lungfuls of the soothing night air, itself laced with Aether dust that completes his healing from within!
    In one mighty bound he emerges from his granite tomb, landing with a deafening crash and roar on the arena floor! And is met with.....silence. Forestfire, after his exertions and the falling of dark, sleeps, senseless to impending doom. Titan screams in frustration! Nothing stirs, nothing moves. He opens his massive jaws, gathering every shred of extra power he has absorbed from the Heart of the Mother! A searing, molten ball,like a miniature sun forms in front of his snout and with a mighty breath.....he stops.... And breaths the power back in.
    Settling his great haunches, he begins the wait.....until dawn. When Forestfire will awaken, rested, that they might begin again, refreshed and renewed.

Banned
    Good job Moo...Now to think of something after this... O_o

And right after the fight it's off to the breeding den where they make half a dozen little Charm babies.