View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 14 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Ooo this is getting good!
    As quoted by haha drago
    ""As an Adult Titan Dragon, [Name] may cast a formidable figure, but you'll notice that [Name] is far more interested in flowers, cookies, and caring for small animals, than fighting."

Epic form (level 10):

"The hefty Epic Form Titan Dragon is an imposing force in the Dragon kingdom. [Name] is now generally recognized as a protector of the weak, defender of the defenseless, and holder of babies."

..... The true nature of the magic of Titan is defence.
    Weakened to semi-consciousness by the effects of his own Berserker Rage, Forestfire approaches Titan to claim his victory. As both their friends and helpers stand back, honouring the boundaries of the dual. Little does Forestfire know that in his defenceless state Titan's true magic Power comes into play. Already weakened and unable to use his speed to flee, he is trapped in Titans aura, not of stupidity, but peace. Sinking to his knees, beside his helpless for he uses the the last of his strength to call forth his magic and heals the wound on Titans head, before collapsing at his side.
    You just have to use my way, look at my post. So simple but will destroy anything

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    You just have to use my way, look at my post. So simple but will destroy anything
    Good catch! You notice I used your info on his relatives earlier? Thank you for the background!

Ooo this is getting good!
    As quoted by haha drago
    ""As an Adult Titan Dragon, [Name] may cast a formidable figure, but you'll notice that [Name] is far more interested in flowers, cookies, and caring for small animals, than fighting."

Epic form (level 10):

"The hefty Epic Form Titan Dragon is an imposing force in the Dragon kingdom. [Name] is now generally recognized as a protector of the weak, defender of the defenseless, and holder of babies."

..... The true nature of the magic of Titan is defence.
    Weakened to semi-consciousness by the effects of his own Berserker Rage, Forestfire approaches Titan to claim his victory. As both their friends and helpers stand back, honouring the boundaries of the dual. Little does Forestfire know that in his defenceless state Titan's true magic Power comes into play. Already weakened and unable to use his speed to flee, he is trapped in Titans aura, not of stupidity, but peace. Sinking to his knees, beside his helpless for he uses the the last of his strength to call forth his magic and heals the wound on Titans head, before collapsing at his side.
    Nice story!!!

Executive Chef
    Good catch! You notice I used your info on his relatives earlier? Thank you for the background!
    Yep, I noticed it. You know, Helios is a Titan too!!

Executive Chef
    Where are drahmedrop and hamadrys?

Banned
    I am here, thinking about the next chapter of this epic fight

Banned
    Abandoned by all his supporters, Forestfire collapsed on the ground. His body touching the earth, a wave of rejuvenating energy seeps into him. His eyes are slowly blinking, but his breath stays steady so it does not alert Titan that he is actually recovering. The giant beast is still exhausted, and so Forestfire has some precious minutes to recharge his batteries. The deception is working and Titan has let down his guard. He is certain to have won the fight, but his cockiness and pride will be the end of him.
    Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Forestfire is back in the air and gathering all his will and courage, he calls upon his ultimate power. There is danger in doing so, as this power can be as dangerous for its wielder as for the opponent. But Forestfire has nothing to lose, he knows that if he doesn't try, he may be defeated by the crimson beast !
    Roaring, he spreads out his wings and connects his mind to the spirits of the trees encircling the arena. Dozens and dozens of green whisps are entering the body of Forestfire and, swelling with their luminescent power, he unleashes "The Fury of the Treants".
    Titan is hit by a blast that shakes the ground of the arena and all its surrounding. He is lifted off the ground and dropped back to it, his huge weight digging a hole the size of a small crater. His eyes are closed. His breath shallow. He cannot fight any longer.

I would say that forest fire would win in a fight because it could possibly start a fire that the Titan could not fight off, therefore winning. If it was a fight of strength, the Titan would win hands down. I mean just look at it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Directioner0072 View Post
    I would say that forest fire would win in a fight because it could possibly start a fire that the Titan could not fight off, therefore winning. If it was a fight of strength, the Titan would win hands down. I mean just look at it
    Titan is semi fire proof.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Abandoned by all his supporters, Forestfire collapsed on the ground. His body touching the earth, a wave of rejuvenating energy seeps into him. His eyes are slowly blinking, but his breath stays steady so it does not alert Titan that he is actually recovering. The giant beast is still exhausted, and so Forestfire has some precious minutes to recharge his batteries. The deception is working and Titan has let down his guard. He is certain to have won the fight, but his cockiness and pride will be the end of him.
    Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, Forestfire is back in the air and gathering all his will and courage, he calls upon his ultimate power. There is danger in doing so, as this power can be as dangerous for its wielder as for the opponent. But Forestfire has nothing to lose, he knows that if he doesn't try, he may be defeated by the crimson beast !
    Roaring, he spreads out his wings and connects his mind to the spirits of the trees encircling the arena. Dozens and dozens of green whisps are entering the body of Forestfire and, swelling with their luminescent power, he unleashes "The Fury of the Treants".
    Titan is hit by a blast that shakes the ground of the arena and all its surrounding. He is lifted off the ground and dropped back to it, his huge weight digging a hole the size of a small crater. His eyes are closed. His breath shallow. He cannot fight any longer.
    You know what? Titan will never tired or exhausted..
    Go! Think another story! Haha...