View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 13 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    What happened ? I am leaving to have pizza and come back to chaos where people of team Forestfire have switched to Team Titan ! lol
    They couldn't overlook titans magic element

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    They couldn't overlook titans magic element
    I'm sorry hamadrys, I moved over to the dark side. Not only is magic stronger than fire and forest combined, they had cookies!

Farm Supplier
    Ugh wrong quote!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    Yes, but how fast can he do it? Also, are they in a forst. Is the Titan dragon a carnivore? What does the forest fire eat? Who is predator and prey? Who is being hunted and who is the hunted?
    I think they both would be herbivores

Farm Supplier
    Now that I look back :P

Banned
    The quick bad temper of Forestfire will be one of his attribute : Berserker rage. He becomes immune to fear, the lava he breathes out becomes an inferno that ignites the Titan's breath directly in his own mouth. While the fight continues, other dragons and helpers are taken away as this is after all a battle between 2 dragons.
    The eyes of Forestfire are glowing with an unholy aura and, as he unleashes his immense power into a tornado of fury; stones and boulders are raining upon the hide of Titan. Even though his skin is as thick and resistant as titanium, he has a weak point on the top of his head. A huge boulder comes down crashing on his fragile skull, knocking him unconscious while Forestfire slowly comes back to his senses to taste the victory.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    I'm sorry hamadrys, I moved over to the dark side. Not only is magic stronger than fire and forest combined, they had cookies!
    Ooooh cookies !

Executive Chef
    Have a good night, HenryLucky1
    I'm back!

Banned
    Ooo this is getting good!
    As quoted by haha drago
    ""As an Adult Titan Dragon, [Name] may cast a formidable figure, but you'll notice that [Name] is far more interested in flowers, cookies, and caring for small animals, than fighting."

Epic form (level 10):

"The hefty Epic Form Titan Dragon is an imposing force in the Dragon kingdom. [Name] is now generally recognized as a protector of the weak, defender of the defenseless, and holder of babies."

..... The true nature of the magic of Titan is defence.
    Weakened to semi-consciousness by the effects of his own Berserker Rage, Forestfire approaches Titan to claim his victory. As both their friends and helpers stand back, honouring the boundaries of the dual. Little does Forestfire know that in his defenceless state Titan's true magic Power comes into play. Already weakened and unable to use his speed to flee, he is trapped in Titans aura, not of stupidity, but peace. Sinking to his knees, beside his helpless for he uses the the last of his strength to call forth his magic and heals the wound on Titans head, before collapsing at his side.

Executive Chef
    The quick bad temper of Forestfire will be one of his attribute : Berserker rage. He becomes immune to fear, the lava he breathes out becomes an inferno that ignites the Titan's breath directly in his own mouth. While the fight continues, other dragons and helpers are taken away as this is after all a battle between 2 dragons.
    The eyes of Forestfire are glowing with an unholy aura and, as he unleashes his immense power into a tornado of fury; stones and boulders are raining upon the hide of Titan. Even though his skin is as thick and resistant as titanium, he has a weak point on the top of his head. A huge boulder comes down crashing on his fragile skull, knocking him unconscious while Forestfire slowly comes back to his senses to taste the victory.
    But, on the top of his head, there're horns that will destroy the huge boulder