View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 12 of 117 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    Hmm, okay, can we all agree that since the Titan dragon is dumb it has bad breath. And directly inhaling it from a close range can **** a dragon. Also the breath is made out of methane so it can ignite.
    Or better yet, he emits a stupid aura ( ala Invader Zim's 'Gir' style ) and any dragon that gets in close proximity gets all stupid from his deadly waves of stupid.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    I believe Titan is one of those big animals, with some human parts - strength / confidence : this makes him strong and quiet. he doesnt run right and left like the forestfire does. he first think about what and how and when to do something., asking himself if it is the best decision.. and then he goes strait to obtain or do what he decided to.
    Yes, but how fast can he do it? Also, are they in a forst. Is the Titan dragon a carnivore? What does the forest fire eat? Who is predator and prey? Who is being hunted and who is the hunted?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Or better yet, he emits a stupid aura ( ala Invader Zim's 'Gir' style ) and any dragon that gets in close proximity gets all stupid from his deadly waves of stupid.
    That could be one of his magic abilities!

Banned
    Unfortunately for Forestfire, Gaia remembers that Titan is her son from her marriage to the Sky(Aether), and withdraws her creatures from the Battle. In defence of his son Aether calls the winds from the four corners of the Cosmos to blow away the toxic fumes, and petrified thorns! The heat of Forestfires flame reflects off Titanium skin and burns away the restraining roots and vines. Titan is free! He calls on his sisters' children Helios and Atlas to distract Forestfire, and while his back is turned, pins him for the Win!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by drahmedrob View Post
    Yes, but how fast can he do it? Also, are they in a forst. Is the Titan dragon a carnivore? What does the forest fire eat? Who is predator and prey? Who is being hunted and who is the hunted?
    you will surely find the answers

I'm thinking a weakness for the Forestfire dragon is that quickly loses its temper.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    I'm thinking a weakness for the Forestfire dragon is that quickly loses its temper.
    Fair enough, maybe one for Titan is that he's cocky.

Hmmmm, so maybes that will bes dem Forestfire's downfall. Hy, Titan can mix ele,men's right. Mange he can create a solar beam to obliterate the Competition. Forestfire doesn't stand a chance!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    Would water be the weakness since water puts out fire?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    Would water be the weakness since water puts out fire?
    Yep, but there's no water element and I'm not sure if there at an intelligence level to manipulate the envoirment to thier advantage.

Banned
    What happened ? I am leaving to have pizza and come back to chaos where people of team Forestfire have switched to Team Titan ! lol