View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1161

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Executive Chef
    Great hamadrys! I always know that Zombie's allies, the spider" always win against any goblin! :rollseyes:

Executive Chef
    I mean

Fashion Designer
    Angel VS Dark Angel was a tie!?

Okay, let's get this straight. If zombie bites or scratches goblin the fight is over right? And zombie can multiply to 100?

Fashion Designer
    Zombie can hear a throaty growl from within the silken cocoon. The Arachnea Queen's poison must be doing its work on the Goblin! as he watches on, Zombie can see a black liquid beginning to stain the bottom of the sac. It begins to drip to the ground, where it smokes and hisses.

From the moment the Goblin became encased, he began searching frantically through the small satchel he keeps upon himself at all times. He fumbles through his most prized and valuable possessions feeling for the smooth coolness of his 'Drawing Glass'. He stole it from a Witch dragon long ago. His gigantic fingers touch the Glass and he snatches it out of the bag and clutches it to his chest. Goblin can immediately feel the warmth, starting at his core, working it's way outwards toward his extremities. He glances down at his meaty fist, a thick black liquid is oozing from between his fingers and gathering in the base of his prison. It begins to seep through the thick threads, where it drips upon the arena floor. His 'Drawing Glass' is sucking the poisons from his body. With his other hand, he reaches for his emerald encrusted dagger and begins to slice his way free.

Zombie is now circling the Goblin, amazed at his foe's survival. His army of arachnid friends stand away and await his orders. The Zombie dragon floats up into the air, and proceeds to do the unthinkable! There are horrified gasps as the limbs of the Zombie detach themselves and fall to the ground. Zombie glides around the arena and swoops toward the Goblin with his infectious teeth bared. He casts his 'Re-animate' spell. There is movement now around the Goblin dragon, from where the Zombie dragon's limbs had lain they had each divided into four and come to life!!! Each arm and leg with razor talons elongating now closed in around the Goblin, surrounding and trapping the dragon. The creatures from Arachnea also close in, further preventing any escape.

Goblin lifts his massive face to the sky and bellows, and then he feels the bite to the side of his throat.....

Banned
    Zombie's bite is like the one of a Komodo dragon. They bite their prey and their saliva carries so much bacteria that the animal dies after a few days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Zombie's bite is like the one of a Komodo dragon. They bite their prey and their saliva carries so much bacteria that the animal dies after a few days.
    Komodo are just in my country! Indonesia!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Komodo are just in my country! Indonesia!
    That is awesome Henry ! They are amazing animals. The closes to the dragon that we can find today, I think. Except if you want to see a really small one, check the blue dragon sea slug.

Banned
    Way cool stories guys! I'll have to do some thinking now! This one is good!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    That is awesome Henry ! They are amazing animals. The closes to the dragon that we can find today, I think. Except if you want to see a really small one, check the blue dragon sea slug.
    Just search it on web and really cool animal!!!
    BTW, go home you Goblin team, Goblin will never win.. you need 20 votes to win!