Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why no new dragons for me?/

Why no new dragons for me?/

TeamLava keep bringing all these great dragons out and, although great, I never get any! Repeat after repeat after repeat! I have been playing for years and still no diamond!
    Last edited by maguar; 07-04-13 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Removed third party reference

Executive Chef
    It's luck. I only have 82 different dragons and I am level 111. Sometimes I go weeks without breeding a new dragon but it is only a game so chill out and it will happen.

Two weeks with no new dragon. I play on Android, most thing I do in this game is collect coins, plant and harvest. So bored.

Quote Originally Posted by nicnacnoo78 View Post
    TeamLava keep bringing all these great dragons out and, although great, I never get any! Repeat after repeat after repeat! I have been playing for years and still no diamond!
    iOS have way too many dragons, we're sick and tired of new dragons!
    Last edited by maguar; 07-04-13 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Edited quote

Executive Chef
    they need to stop bringing out two a week!!!! We are all complaining about lack of space/habitats/crashes and their response is..................MORE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Not more dragons, just need to get current dragons without so many fails...long fails too

Fashion Designer
    just play the game at your own pace. nobody's forcing you to complete em all. your enemy is yourself.

this game is based on luck so throw in whatever dragon you think would get you the best result per color combination. :: )

Yeah, level 52 with 49 dragons or something

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    just play the game at your own pace. nobody's forcing you to complete em all. your enemy is yourself.

this game is based on luck so throw in whatever dragon you think would get you the best result per color combination. :: )
    This. Pinpoint the ones you like best and breed the ones most in danger of removal first.

Try this...everytime you got yourself an ultra rare, super rare, or even rare dragon breed fire and fire for several times.
    As for me, if I get an ultra rare, i usually breed diamond with fire for about 15 up to 20 times, then I sell the fire's egg and trying the one you want. The reason why i do this everytime is because I never got rare or super rare dragon twice in a row, so it is kind of refreshing your luck. I did some experiment to get 2 crusader ( fast fowarding the 1st one & go for another to see how many fire failed result before i will get a crusader again )...oh you need 2 nest for this...and the result was 34 failed fire before I got myself a crusader again. Hope it helps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast