Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Serpent Sanctuary - Levels 181 - 186

Wow, I checked and my level 186 is also at 1:20. That's so short, especially when so many players have complained about it. I don't understand this at all. They also removed 2 of the ice/white blocks. I'm not sure if that helps or not. When I played, I'd "shop around" for boards that had a flat (horizontal) match against the ice, so it would color change and then auto-clear. This would put out some flames, and give a little head-start. But you can't do that now. The ice is currently just an obstacle, and doesn't hold the fire back for even a second. However you look at it, they've made the level overly difficult, imho. Please, Team Lava--add some time to 186 so players have a chance!!!

I feel so bad for you, VGail! After being stuck on 178 for so long (and now this!) No worries about "buying" your way thru. I eventually had to do it, too (and still do it occasionally--I feel guilty so I always 'fess up here, in my confessional, lol!) No one could blame you doing whatever it takes, esp. after all those weeks! I know what you mean about the gold/more time button--definitely pricey! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that someone will listen and add time to this level for you. There must be others having the same problem--it really makes no sense!

Please, TL--add some time to level 186!

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    Hi Kiki! Mine is still at 1:20. Right when I get going it is over,lol. Btw..I hate to admit on that level 178 that we were discussing the last time we "talked" I ended up "buying" my way thru it..I stayed on it for weeks and it was impossible for me,I finally ended up hitting the buy 5 for 33 gold like SIX times just so I could finally pass it! So ridiculous! But I got 3 stars,haha!
    I really don't get why they lower the time by this much on these harder levels making it impossible without buying gold. We'll i do get why they do it..lol. I wouldn't even mind buying if it wasn't such a ridiculous amount charged.
    Oops, my post above is in response to this quote. (Didn't "reply with quote" since I was the next poster, but forgot it could wrap to next page!) Sorry!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Oops, my post above is in response to this quote. (Didn't "reply with quote" since I was the next poster, but forgot it could wrap to next page!) Sorry!
    ...and as if I needed another game,I started candy mania a few days ago,lol. I see jewels bubbles and candy in my sleep :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Wow, I checked and my level 186 is also at 1:20. That's so short, especially when so many players have complained about it. I don't understand this at all. They also removed 2 of the ice/white blocks. I'm not sure if that helps or not. When I played, I'd "shop around" for boards that had a flat (horizontal) match against the ice, so it would color change and then auto-clear. This would put out some flames, and give a little head-start. But you can't do that now. The ice is currently just an obstacle, and doesn't hold the fire back for even a second. However you look at it, they've made the level overly difficult, imho. Please, Team Lava--add some time to 186 so players have a chance!!!

I feel so bad for you, VGail! After being stuck on 178 for so long (and now this!) No worries about "buying" your way thru. I eventually had to do it, too (and still do it occasionally--I feel guilty so I always 'fess up here, in my confessional, lol!) No one could blame you doing whatever it takes, esp. after all those weeks! I know what you mean about the gold/more time button--definitely pricey! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that someone will listen and add time to this level for you. There must be others having the same problem--it really makes no sense!

Please, TL--add some time to level 186!
    They put it at 2:00 and I finally beat it with 3stars!

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    They put it at 2:00 and I finally beat it with 3stars!
    Woo-hoo! Congratulations! Btw, I'm dreaming about candy, too. (Couldn't resist trying out the new game, as well. Been at it a few days now...)

Rhino Keeper
    I see I'm going to be a LONG time trying to beat 184. There just aren't enough blue jewel matches to break the last lock; there are usually just about 4 or 5 of them all over the place. I run out of time with about 40+ blue jewels to go; this is with 20-30 attempts.

Yeah, 184 is a tough one, but at least they brought the clock back up! (They had lowered it to 2 min-something for awhile there.) You have to make lots of combos on this one to clear large amounts of jewels. Blaster + bomb, diamond + bomb, or diamond + blaster are all great for this. And remember, you don't have to wait for a combo to finish to make more moves/matches...keep moving!

Also, as a little "head start," make sure you start with a board with lots of blue jewels. No use spending lots of time clearing a board with only 5 blues (for example.) Restart the level if you aren't given many blues to start the round. Good luck!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456