Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Serpent Sanctuary - Levels 181 - 186

Fashion Designer
    Just 3-starred 186 first try. Sweet. Hello Highfall Palace island.

Farm Supplier
    Wow! Well done Gardienn!

186 is back down to 2:00 minutes at the moment. Is interesting how much they're fiddling with the time on this one - going by previous posts.

The fire moves so so quickly!!

Farm Supplier
    Done! Three stars and 22 seconds to spare! I got a couple diamonds, which I just attached with whoever was next to them, and I managed one bomb/blaster combo, which really helped a lot.

Yay, pastasplace!

Fashion Designer
    Great job, Pasta. I'm stuck on 187 now.

Fashion Designer
    wooo! full speed ahead you guys

185 back to 40 moves....impossible!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Cant believe it--passed 186! They added some time to it (up to 2:36--random!, and later to 3:00.) Good thing, or I don't know if I would've made it! It took another 5/6 rounds after the increases, so it's still extremely challenging. I think a very lucky board helped me pass, too. I did 4 or 5 blaster + bomb combos, a diamond + bomb, a diamond + blaster, plus solo diamonds & other specials. Got 3 stars, which I needed, lol! You really can't let your fingers rest on this level; the fire moves soooo fast! One other thing I did was make sure I began with a horizontal match against the ice blocks. (Or I restarted the level.) Making this move changes the ice blocks to the matched-jewel color, which clears them instantly, & helps with the fire right away. You really don't want to lose control of the fire, lol!

Well, heading off to Highfall Palace now. Good luck to you!
    Lol, and of course by the time I finally get to 186 it isn't 3:00, 2:36, ....it is only 1:20! Sigh! TL hates me! Lol

(...) Level 186 (...) 2:00 to put out 22 flames (5 JC's used.) (...) They've played with the time a little on this one, too. From 1:30 back on 5/15/13, to 2:15 on 6/3, to a 15-second reduction a week later. (...)
    Cant believe it--passed 186! They added some time to it (up to 2:36--random!, and later to 3:00.) (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    Lol, and of course by the time I finally get to 186 it isn't 3:00, 2:36, ....it is only 1:20! Sigh! TL hates me! Lol
    It's not you Gail, although I'm sure it feels like it. I know the feeling--had the same issue on several islands when I'd read other player's game stats a month or two later (and they's taken away time/moves.) I'm so sorry! They've fiddled with the time on this particular level more than most I've seen. And 1:20 is the lowest amount I've heard of--I don't get it! C'mon, Team Lava! You've got begging and pleading from multiple players about the timer on level 186! You had plenty of reasons to increase it--why would you reduce it now to an all-time low?

Rhino Keeper
    It's not you Gail, although I'm sure it feels like it. I know the feeling--had the same issue on several islands when I'd read other player's game stats a month or two later (and they's taken away time/moves.) I'm so sorry! They've fiddled with the time on this particular level more than most I've seen. And 1:20 is the lowest amount I've heard of--I don't get it! C'mon, Team Lava! You've got begging and pleading from multiple players about the timer on level 186! You had plenty of reasons to increase it--why would you reduce it now to an all-time low?
    Hi Kiki! Mine is still at 1:20. Right when I get going it is over,lol. Btw..I hate to admit on that level 178 that we were discussing the last time we "talked" I ended up "buying" my way thru it..I stayed on it for weeks and it was impossible for me,I finally ended up hitting the buy 5 for 33 gold like SIX times just so I could finally pass it! So ridiculous! But I got 3 stars,haha!
    I really don't get why they lower the time by this much on these harder levels making it impossible without buying gold. We'll i do get why they do it..lol. I wouldn't even mind buying if it wasn't such a ridiculous amount charged.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast