Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fruit Mania is Way Too Hard

New Resident

Fruit Mania is Way Too Hard

I've been stuck at level 42 for days, and not even close to success. It doesn't seem possible to beat without buying several extra turns. This isn't the fun kind of difficult, it's just frustrating. I would stop playing if I weren't trying to get to Island 10 for rewards in other games, although I don't think I'll get there, anyway, in time.

NewAbode, welcome to the Storm 8's business model. They start a game real easy and fun, get you hooked, and then in order to complete a higher level, you have to spend real money to buy boosts, diamonds, etc.

I beat level 42, it took me several tries but I eventually got it and I didn't buy anything, but now I'm stuck on level 48...

Rhino Keeper
    I am also stuck in level 48

Fashion Designer
    i agree, same strategy on all these games where you have to make combinations.
    i usually quit playing when i have reached island 6
    after that its no more fun, struggling through another 24 levels to get some gems

Rhino Keeper
    You have to get to area 10 ugh!! just wish I can get there

Game WOULD be fun, but it's impossible to advance!

I've been stuck on Island 8 forever. Can't get that final star needed to advance, can't get boosts with coins, now I'm bored. I was trying to complete the goal given in Restaurant Story; I'm annoyed I've wasted time trying.

Farm Supplier
    Am feeling the same way - has become a chore to reach the 10th island to get bonuses - have tried to finish level 52 for days now - so frustrating that I can't wait to delete the game

Fashion Designer
    I reached island 10! I took quite some time, but I didn't stress. I was happy there was no timed levels (until level 55, first one on the 10th island) - I really don't like those!

Quote Originally Posted by NewAbode View Post
    I've been stuck at level 42 for days, and not even close to success. It doesn't seem possible to beat without buying several extra turns. This isn't the fun kind of difficult, it's just frustrating. I would stop playing if I weren't trying to get to Island 10 for rewards in other games, although I don't think I'll get there, anyway, in time.
    same thing here. when (if) I get to level 10, i'm quitting. I love bubble mania and jewel mania, but fruit mania is too hard. it's not fun. and still have bugs. really anoying, hope they make some changes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast