Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lessons I've learned from Castle Story

Many times I have fallen asleep and woken up in a panic because my finger is touching the screen, please please please let my gem count be the same....
    Or shouted at the children, yes you can use my ipad but DON'T OPEN CASTLE STORY....

Executive Chef
    I've learned...to collect stuff slowly and absolutely no quick tapping!

Executive Chef
    I have learned Mushrooms and Tree Resin are far more useful than I thought they were.

New Resident
    To have patience! I am level 22 and only just got a fluttermush ring to complete the challenge, it took me so by surprise I let out a yeahhh scaring the life out of everyone else in the room!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby118 View Post
    To have patience! I am level 22 and only just got a fluttermush ring to complete the challenge, it took me so by surprise I let out a yeahhh scaring the life out of everyone else in the room!!
    Master Botany? I still have 2 left. Flowering Bush and Lustweed.

Although after the quest is done I might still do it for the Fluttermush Rings.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Master Botany? I still have 2 left. Flowering Bush and Lustweed.

Although after the quest is done I might still do it for the Fluttermush Rings.
    yes thats the one! I've had everything else for about 2 weeks being waiting and building up!!

Fashion Designer
    I have learnt to let other people do stuff first and learn from their mistakes. Although occasionally, it is good to be first few to do it (deep mines), most of the time, the bugs will be discovered by these pioneers to ensure I have a good gaming experience. (Wig donation bug)

Farm Supplier
    OMG!! Too funny...!! I have a 2 year old and (2) 3 year olds (not twins)... If I sat them in time out for every gem they cost me so far, they'd be there until they went to college! They get my iPhone and love "playing" mommy's castle game...lol...yeah, "playing"!!!

hahahahaha number 4 made me laugh

i will add 5. pay attention to where you put your finger or you will spend gems speeding a flower you are maxed out instead of tending the cows

Quote Originally Posted by kareichan View Post
    8.- Avoid doing stuff while you're not fully awake or drunk, or when you open your eyes, you may find out that you spent all your gems, trade a royal cow for a rock or the chicken got forged into a featherish armor
    so true

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast