Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lessons I've learned from Castle Story

Executive Chef

Smile Lessons I've learned from Castle Story

I've learned some great lessons from this game that are applicable in real life and want to thank TeamLava.

1. There is never enough energy to accomplish everything that needs to be done in a day...so PRIORITIZE

2. Avoid PROCRASTNATING...if you have the ability do something then do it because something that might cost a few coins now may end up costing you an arm and a leg (or 5 lanterns, 3 ornate beams, 3 ornate blocks, and gallons of builders paste) 1 hour later.

3. ACCEPT that there will be many "characters" that come into your life that you will spend a lot of time, money and effort in helping deal/free themselves from their personal "traps" and then they spend the rest of their lives wondering aimlessly in and out and around your life.

4 Never get distracted while having a wiggly baby on your lap while trying to set up your permanent for all eternity ID or you'll be stuck with a hot mess of a name...for all eternity.

So...what great lessons have you learned and want to share?

Executive Chef
    Number 3 made me burst out laughing

But I wish we could change our names on any TL game without gems... It's really annoying :L

Rhino Keeper
    Lol @ your number 3 and dont forget they can walk through walls, I have tried to block them, you cant hehehe

Rhino Keeper
    This made me laugh so hard, and every part of it is TRUE!!! ☺

Ahhh. Number four had me nodding my head in sympathy. Many a screaming writhing mass has destroyed a perfectly good scrabble game. Or jam prints on a favorite white blouse.

I'd nominate PATIENCE in all worthwhile endeavors to top the list.

I think you can probably change your Storm8 ID if you ask support.

support@teamlava.com
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Nightclub Owner
    If I can add a few more

5. Never be afraid to admit you don't know something and to ask for help. You'll either find people who know and can help or others that are wondering the same thing.

6. Something's are just beyond our control and it's not always our lucky day

7. The world's a better place as chocolate grows on trees
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Farm Supplier
    8.- Avoid doing stuff while you're not fully awake or drunk, or when you open your eyes, you may find out that you spent all your gems, trade a royal cow for a rock or the chicken got forged into a featherish armor

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kareichan View Post
    8.- Avoid doing stuff while you're not fully awake or drunk, or when you open your eyes, you may find out that you spent all your gems, trade a royal cow for a rock or the chicken got forged into a featherish armor
    Officially ROFL now ��

Rhino Keeper
    If at first you don't succeed, try,try again.... In the case of the missing alicorn wing keep on trying as surely some day it's got to come? I have learned to have so much more patience since I started playing castle story. Thanks TeamLava.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast