Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: See yaa fruit mania

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinternatt View Post
    It is the MOST ANNOYING "game" in Appstore.
    I kind of like this kind of games but TeamLava managed to take the fun out of it by making it to hard. I'm deleting!

Rhino Keeper
    I just want to be able to take it off my quests in my other games. I've never wanted to do that before. I have many more levels before I get to the tenth island. I've always been so happy when we get three quests out of a game rather than two but in this one I'm actually sick of the game

I can't believe I had more fun with slots and bingo than on a puzzle game. I love puzzle games.

It really does seem to promote buying gems since I've gotten levels almost complete over and over and if I bought gems I could finish no problem.

Rhino Keeper
    And I agree. Why am I getting coins if I can't buy any boosts with them.

Executive Chef
    I'm done. This game is really ridiculous. I have been on level 41 forever and I have this game on three devices all on this level. I never got my gems for doing the quests, so I never bought boosts. This is another money trap of TL's. I don't understand why everything has to have a dollar sign infront of it. Can't we just have a game that is fun to play and gives us rewards we earned? Why all the sudden is everything money related?

TL, this game was fun for the first island or so, then it went down hill fast. Maybe its time to think about the customer and not your pockets.

Oh the relief, island 10 finally! I didn't think it was possible to get a goal worse than slots but this was way worse!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeLittleGirl View Post
    Oh the relief, island 10 finally! I didn't think it was possible to get a goal worse than slots but this was way worse!
    Slots was way better. Gather a bunch of coins, and let it spin by itself. Here, just plan yuk.

New Resident
    I wonder, why do they deceive one can take 40 gems by connecting the game to Facebook? When it gets me to Facebook I see only an absolutely blank pop up window which has the only option: 'Cancel'. Is this kinda of fair play?!

New Resident
    The only reason I'm playing this game is to get a gem bonus in a different game, but I'm just about to give up after weeks of endless attempts trying to reach level 10. The game is extremely difficult, and when you do manage to complete a level it seems to be solely down to luck and has nothing to do with whatever I did. I have also tried, probably 50 times to connect to facebook to get the 40 gem award without any success. It just doesn't work. I suggest you fix it really fast. Instead of ripping my hair out I think I'll just delete the game and forget about the bonus. On top of everything else the games takes ages to load, and crashes every so often. Not happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Island 10 - finally!

when you do manage to complete a level it seems to be solely down to luck and has nothing to do with whatever I did
    This. Exactly. There's some moves necessary to move the board down on a couple of levels but mostly it's pure luck. This is one miserable excuse for a puzzle game

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by skeleton25 View Post
    Yes finally I got to island 10
    Finished my goal and got my gold/gems
    Now I'm uninstalling fruit mania it's a boring game too difficult to be fun... Too much thinking and luck involved

It's all about $$$$ since all boosts are fore gems
    But was able to get to Islam 10 without a Penney
    Any tips for completing Level 51 (besides using the potions to change the bombs' color)? Or was it just "luck"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast