Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: See yaa fruit mania

Banned

See yaa fruit mania

Yes finally I got to island 10
    Finished my goal and got my gold/gems
    Now I'm uninstalling fruit mania it's a boring game too difficult to be fun... Too much thinking and luck involved

It's all about $$$$ since all boosts are fore gems
    But was able to get to Islam 10 without a Penney

Farm Supplier
    Yea I agree! Especially because every single goal I've completed for this game hasn't given me anything but coins which are useless in this game

Nightclub Owner
    I couldn't even get past level 30 something on island six since the game just kept forceclosing. Oh well. I deleted it too.

Executive Chef
    I can't get past a level needed to complete one of the goals. It's been over a week of struggles so I think I'm about to delete as well.

Rhino Keeper
    This game is way too hard.

Fashion Designer
    I quit earlier because I was stuck. You are right it should be fun not most of the time just luck!

Completed the 10th island, got my gems and IMMEDIATELY removed it.

It is the MOST ANNOYING "game" in Appstore.

It is sneaky and irritating.

Everything is overpriced and game is designed in a way to force you to spend money so you can pass a level.

And 40 gems for Facebook thing is a trap as well. It is bugged and you can't get any gems, this has been reported before but was not fixed in the latest update.

Already gave it a 1 star and a bad review.
    I am seeing other 1 star reviews coming up as well.

I am glad I am done with this nonsense and I think TeamLava not only shouldn't put this "game" as a quest in other games but they should also drop it from their portfolio.

Other TL games are alright but this one, no sir, never again.

Hey everyone, thanks for all your great feedback on Fruit Mania's difficulty! It's still a new game, so we hope you stick with for all the future updates. One tip that I think would be very helpful, be careful about getting the dreaded checker board fruit. Once you figure out how to avoid those, it gets easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinternatt View Post
    And 40 gems for Facebook thing is a trap as well. It is bugged and you can't get any gems, this has been reported before but was not fixed in the latest update.
    Were you able to actually connect to Facebook? If you're stuck at a blank login dialog, try tapping and dragging your finger down to refresh the dialog to see if that helps.

Ofc i did. I refreshed it a lot of times since i experience such problems with other games (rarely but i know how to deal with that). I have refreshed a dozen times, removed and tried the facebook thing 3 times. It actually installs the app on FB but doesnt show the final page and return to game. Which is not a good thing since the overall expression game leaves on players is tricking you into stuff. It is not about the difficulty.
    1- Bonus prices shouldnt be that high,
    2- Bonus prices shouldnt double/triple after you start the game (like they are not already expensive. Either reduce the default price or end this practice cuz i feel like game is trying to trap me into paying money all the time)
    3- Coins have no use whatsoever after a certain level (a level where u manage to get enough coins to buy some bonuses)
    4- I played most of the levels at least 10 times AGAIN & AGAIN. thats not really someone who is looking for some fun wants.
    5- Checker board fruit. I guess thats the thing where you cant get rid of one fruit that causes the box to stay up. Thats really annoying but in most of my games i especially got irritated when i get to the bottom of the level, i lose by one color or move. You cant believe how many times i experienced that even tho i played very carefully. Sometimes its just luck. You play an entire level but theres that stupid last row "fruit" that causes you to lose the game. And that annoying losing voice like taunting you... Jeez i hated this game so much
    I understand it is a new game but it is way below the TeamLava standards and needs a lot of work on how to make it fun. Good day.

Oh 1 more addition to that list;
    6- If i am being forced to buy a bonus at the beginning of a level (since it increases a lot later), i should be able to keep that bonus if i dont use it. I mean, levels do not start with equal difficulty. Sometimes u get a horrible start, sometimes you realize colors will stuck at the middle of the level. If i am paying 20 gems on a stupid bonus that just changes a row's color, i should be able to keep that boost as long ad i dont use it (only for that level).
    Most of the time you dont need to use the boost. That is another thing that makes the game utterly annoying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast