Thread: gran gran items locked, no new updates, whats going on?

gran gran items locked, no new updates, whats going on?

I have not received the last two updates, neighbors are requesting things from me that I can't even get myself, grand grand items are locked and now the new update is out which I syllable haven't got! Any ideas? I've uninstalled five times now, shut down, reinstalled, very disgusted, disappointed! Emailed team lava, they sent me here! Anyone have any ideas?

Are you running the most current app version of the game?
    Hmm. I thought "random" updates were a thing of the past. I'm not sure what your problem could be.

Banned
    What device are you using?

Fashion Designer
    The goals that came out today follow the gran-gran goals, there is no time limit because they are part of the "new player tutorial," refer to your clipboard of goals in the top left section of your screen and complete the requirements to complete the goals listed. Better yet, post the names of the goals that you have and then we'll know which stage you are at to help you finish these goals ^__^

New Resident
    Asus TF300T, Android 4.2.1, R Story 1.5.5.7 . I was working goals between the gran gran and the chef on who was better yesterday evening? Afternoon, the game locked up. The last few days I've gotten blue screen a few times so I either restarted or ****ed all to clear and keep playing. When I went back in, I suddenly got goals popping up for the goals I was on then they flashed real quick through dialog and said I failed. Offered to let me buy prizes and then the new goals began. I also expanded 10x13 purchased with gems and didn't get credit for expanding for that goal. I was looking at them wondering what was going on when it freaked out. So I lost out of all those goals I worked all day on. Thats a lot time trying to get the gold to that point and spent 20 gems to expand because it went working the goals I was working on.. so what happened?