Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    Niko DaddytoLeon Reynolds

Fan since (month/year).
    November 2010

Favorite game(s).
    Farm Story, Bakery Story, Dragon Story

Story about yourself.
    I started playing Bakery Story (my fav) as my son mother was really into it, so I wanted something we could enjoy together. She passes away in 2011 and I took over her gamer tag and games so that o would have an extra reminder of her. My son has got tp the age where he ia playing games....think its called bubble mania the one he likes....but I think the best part of my day is getting my son playing games like me and his mum used to... (RIP Babygirl...we love you xx)

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0180.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	12759
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2014-03-19-11-52-06.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	12760

Fan Spotlight Submission

Name: GingerSnapsAgain

Fan Since: January 2012

Fav Games: Fashion Story and Dragon Story

Story: I'm a domestic goddess and even though I'm great full that I get to stay at home and take care of my kids doing the same thing day in and day out can get a little tedious. So when asked what I wanted for Christmas I said a tablet and was happy to have gotten one so I spent a few days checking out different apps and then I found fashion story it didn't take long for me to totally become addicted to the game and was happy to have something to play around with during my free times. I just love redecorating my shop over n over, and just recently I've recovered the doll design section and have been messing around designing a few outfits. Then there's Dragon Story I discovered that game and just thought the little dragons were so cute. I just enjoy trying to get new dragons and making my island look nice. Just want to say thanks for bringing some entertainment to my free time. P.S Sorry I don't know why my pic is going sideways it's upright in my album.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	12852  

Farm Supplier

Forum Contest Fan Spotlight

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    Andrew C. (aka, Capper7)

Fan since (month/year).
    March 2013

Favorite game(s).
    Dragon Story, Castle Story, Slots, Mystery Crimes

Story about yourself.
    Almost 23, born/raised in New Jersey, going to receive B.A. degree in History this Spring, want to be an historian & an archivist, 3 younger brothers (I'm the oldest)

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.
    (attached)

Name:	IMG_0199.2014-01-01_051018.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	12911  

Farm Supplier
    Name: CUPmeetsCAKE
    Fan Since: February. 2011
    Favorite Games: Bakery Story, Restaurant Story
    MY Story:
    I have been addicted to Bakery Story ever since I started out with 1 oven and 1 counter. I've been mixing, stirring, serving and decorating and re-decorating for so long and I font plan on quitting anytime soon.
    Thanks to TL? I've made many friends from around the world! It's been an adventure meeting new people and building friendship.
    I love how most neighbors have a kind word to share or a silly joke to make you smile. I love how kind, generous and polite all of my neighbors are. Their notes are short but sweet and lift my spirits daily.
    I love that we share a bond thanks to TL? I've made true friends that enjoy mixing,stirring, decorating etc. And we are all colors, races, ethnicities, genders and we all get along like family.
    Thank you TL? for keeping your games fun and fresh. I look foward to many more adventures and making new friends and expanding my neighborhood.and Bakery & Restaurant. Feel free to ADD: CUPMEETSCAKE

Attachment 13040Hi! I'm Simon, 35 years old, from Florence Italy.... And in this photo I'm my best friend Pepe!!!! My favourite games are Bakery Story and Restaurant Story! I'm fan since 2013. I started play BS last Christmas and it became like a drug for me! I work in a tech store and, in free time, I like to... engage another work like Bakery and Restaurant boss! I've got a lot of neighbor and many of them are italian friends! One of them ispired me in making stairs with combination of divisors and playing colours.... So I like, sometimes, renew the design of my place with new 3d illusions! About RS, I started to play few days ago so I've to reach more higher level in order to build another 3d wonder!.... And I know I'll got it! HUGE HUGS ALL AND VIVA TEAMLAVA!!!!

Views:	25 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	13041   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	30 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	13042  
    Last edited by darkmajin79; 04-11-14 at 06:48 PM.

Entry

NAME: louise
    FAN SINCE: July 2012
    FAVORITE GAMES: pet shop story, Jewel Mania and Bubble Mania
    STORY ABOUT ME: I first downloaded pet shop story back in 2012 when my best friend was playing it and told me I just HAD to get it, since then I've gotten Bakery Story, Fashion Story, Bubble Mania, Jewel Mania, Dragon Story, Castle Story and more. I love all of them! I have met so many people that I know I'll be friends with forever on Pet Shop Story, my best friend on PSS is Megan, we've talked on facebook and we're even setting up a time to meet! I'm so thankful for this game.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	025.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	13056

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

Would you like to be featured on our community page like Bean Dog? We will select one lucky fan to be our Spotlight Fan, so here's your chance to win a $100 package of Gems, Gold, or Coins in the game of your choice.

Earn some serious bragging rights and make your neighbors jealous. Respond to this thread with the following information and the Community Managers will pick our favorite fan to spotlight!

Entry
    • Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    • Fan since (month/year).
    • Favorite game(s).
    • Story about yourself.
    • An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.

Rules
    • Your Forum and Game account must be in good-standing.
    • All entries must abide the Terms of Service.
    • All entries must be your own.

New Resident
    Name: lamezamer
    Fan Since: August 2012. First started a forums account today
    Favorite Game: Restaurant Story
    Story: I sarted a restaurant when I was 22, then I found this cool game again. I copied my real restaurant on this game. I was fascinated when I heard you will be giving out a $100 prize on the forums. I decided if I win I can start future plans for my real restaurant!
    Image of Myself: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	13107
    Last edited by lamezamer; 04-17-14 at 08:03 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Your name:Ashybooluvswelle
    Fan since:May 2013
    Favorite game(s)Bakery Story
    Story about yourself: So last may I was browsing the Google Play Store when I came across Bakery Story. From the moment I started to play the game I became addicted to it.I would play in between my college classes and work breaks. I always managed to find time to play. I would even wake up at wee hours of the morning just to finish cooking Chocolate Triffle Cake, or Red Velvet Cake.(My favorite things to cook) So flash back to a year later and I'm still playing!!Now I work as a Barista and I like to imagine that I'm in my own bakery working!
    An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community:

Name:	Picture of me 2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	13151  

My name: Jenni
    Favorite games: Dragon Story, Fashion Story, & Bakery Story
    Story: hi I'm jenny and I started playing team lavas games since August 2013 my first game was fashion story. I found out about team lava when my best friend told me about fashion story and told me to download it so I did. When I started playing fashion story I couldn't stop because it was my absolute favorite game. Soon I found out about team lavas other apps such as dragon story , bakery story, petshop story and etc. now my super favorite game is dragon story. I love it because the dragons are super cute yet tough. I love how In dragon story you can collect, breed, and battle with your dragons. I also love how team lava lets you interact with neighbors so you can have friends. I would be so grateful I you would pick me for the prize but it's ok if I don't I'm just happy you exist team lava cause without you my favorite games wouldn't exist.

Photo:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ns-iOS-Android
    Last edited by Rocky07334; 04-27-14 at 12:11 AM.