Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mgv3l0brKq1qaruxco1_500.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	14991

Hill Street - KFHSXW (FarmStory2)
    Since August 2012
    Farm Story 2

As a professional Graphic Designer myself for the last 20 years, graphics, colors, shapes, animations, they had always been my light and shadow in my life. Since that day which I first downloaded the first game from S8/TL, I had been so fascinated by the on-going works that teams at S8/TL had invented and kept it going and upgrading...

GOOD job, every individual one of you there... I SALUTE.

Honestly since I started on Farm Story 2, I became so addicted to the games and it's graphics/animations within. I know it's supposed to be a Farm Story but I literally converted my Farm into A WHOLE NEW WORLD with 7 INTEGRATED themes within it. I think I had more decor building & stuffs than the animals to it...

I almost feels like an ambassador of TL now...and I'm wanting to showcase my CREATION to showcase what could be achieved from the platform TL had provided for people like us, on what could be achieved even in a simple game like Farm Story 2.

I'm looking forward to CREATE an even more stunning additions to my farm layout but I've ran out of gems to get more desired items off the market place. With the free gems that I could be rewarded with, I'm sure I could go the FURTHER distance.. thank you for taking time to read my posting.

Last edited by integra77; 08-21-14 at 03:14 AM.