Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: City Metro Suggestion Thread

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by skxuelin View Post
    Can we improve the neighbor list as such:
    - Have a visible status or icon if we have requested something from the neighbor. Requesting permit is not a big deal as it's all the same, but if we request different parts I have to request different people and get lost of whom I have requested from

Other suggestions:
    - Please put the ability to clean neighbor invites list (I think this has been mentioned before)
    - Is there a way post your status? When I'm on vacation, I would love to have my status like "on vaca until..be back..". Right now many players just have it as a post on their walls, which very quickly swallowed by other posts, and impossible to see. Also, many players do not even go to the wall to visit and will not ever see the status post.
    - Can the news feed have history? At least for a day, please. Right now we only have 10, which is really hard on us that have a lot of visitors. While we urge every visitors to write on wall, I understand that it is very time consuming. Going to my wall, waiting for it to load, and returning visit is also very time consuming. It will be great if we can expand the feed to one day worth so people are not pressured to write on wall, or remembering the non wall writer visitors. Just clear the feed at reset.

Thank you
    Ditto on these points.

I also want to add re: requesting from neighbors, please include an easier option to request for permits instead of tapping on expand then ask neighbors for permits. And also the option to request for permits while waiting for expansion to finish.

As for the maximum for 20 requests for a day, as someone already mentioned, it's quite inane to have like hundreds of neighbors and yet only have 20 requests for a day. 30 or 40 sounds reasonable.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be awesome to see Neighbors total city wealth/value.

Just like population & XP level, there should also be a $ value which is equal to the total of all items on display in the city!

New Resident
    I'd like to see boats to put in the water. Also bridges cars could drive across and more landscape items like street lights, trees, flowers.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to suggest -

A. Allow GIFT TO NBRS DAILY - either an energy or a part (wiring, lights, seats)
    B. Allow us to receive 20x gifts and request 20x parts (total 40 per day)
    C. Increase food supply limit
    D. Add an AIRPORT
    E. Have a MAYOR Character as decor item
    F. Those pine trees we used energy to cut down, please put it back to our inventory as a decor option
    G. Have more themed city options - eg Japan town with cherry blossom trees, bamboo gardens, Colorful Russian buildings with stained glass,
    H. A FOUNTAIN with 'moving' water sprouts
    I. STREET LIGHTS.... PLEASE

Rhino Keeper
    Please continue with weekly updates! We miss it!

Executive Chef
    See new poll and suggestion thread here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....stions-7-26-13

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234