Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: City Metro Suggestion Thread

i'd like to see something cool at night view, for example nightclub, night market fair, bar, and bridge with full of light.

Farm Supplier
    A decoration item (no clicking required��) of a tall tree or group of tall trees to block out the ugly factories. It would be aesthetically pleasing ��

Rhino Keeper
    Velodrome / BMX track
    Aquatic Centre
    Convention Centre
    Music Hall
    Athletics Oval / More stadiums
    Go Karts / Drag Track
    Jetty / Lighthouse / Rocks / Beach
    Bus Stop / Telelphone Booth
    Buildings w Helipads & Lights

I originally posted this list under the 'update - please gives feedback' thread, and I was told by MHz to put them here, I think. They are not items but related to the neighbor system. Sorry if I put this in the wrong place.

Can we improve the neighbor list as such:
    - Have a visible status or icon if the neighbor has been visited. Right now the visited neighbor get moved to the bottom of the list, which is okay, but hard to find for checking as it messes up the order
    - Can we please have a sort by ratings? Right now people pay gem to change their city's name to have spaces in front of the city's name, so it is listed on top. It's absurd that you have fight for the amount of blank spaces in front of the name.
    - Is it possible to have a search box?
    - Have a visible status or icon if we have requested something from the neighbor. Requesting permit is not a big deal as it's all the same, but if we request different parts I have to request different people and get lost of whom I have requested from
    - Can we have a check all box to select all neighbors?

Other suggestions:
    - If I didn't read this from the forum, I wouldn't even know that I can only receive 20 requests per day. Many low level players do not know this. This creates some tensions between players when they start asking their neighbors of why their requests are not fulfilled while the neighbor really doesn't receive the request. Can you please have this max of 20 requests written down on the pop-up after request is submitted or somewhere. And please have clarify the whole request process in the HELP/FAQ in the game. I'm still not clear on how this really works..
    - Please put the ability to clean neighbor invites list (I think this has been mentioned before)
    - Is there a way post your status? When I'm on vacation, I would love to have my status like "on vaca until..be back..". Right now many players just have it as a post on their walls, which very quickly swallowed by other posts, and impossible to see. Also, many players do not even go to the wall to visit and will not ever see the status post.
    - Can the news feed have history? At least for a day, please. Right now we only have 10, which is really hard on us that have a lot of visitors. While we urge every visitors to write on wall, I understand that it is very time consuming. Going to my wall, waiting for it to load, and returning visit is also very time consuming. It will be great if we can expand the feed to one day worth so people are not pressured to write on wall, or remembering the non wall writer visitors. Just clear the feed at reset.

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    With the upcoming industry cap increase, I thought I'd throw a few ideas around for new industries & contracts:

Fish Factory - A water based, environmentally sustainable, 5 star green energy rated industry! Contracts may include: Krill Oil, Sea Salt, Fisherman Bait, Crab Cubes, Seaweed Salad, Sand Bags, Barnacle Blocks, Fish Sticks, BBQ Shrimp, and many more!

Steel Works - This super advanced, high tech refinery converts raw materials into supplies the city can use to build sky high! Basic contract might include: Nuts & Bolts, Concrete Mesh, Sheet Steel, Cast Iron Rods, Scaffolding, Tin Buckets, etc!

Timber Mill - Another Eco friendly timber mill that replaces 2 trees for every one used. Contracts include: Paper reams, Park Benches, Work Desks, Floor Boards, Book cases, and many other wooden products!

Production Line - Ever wondered where all the cars in your city are manufactured? Introducing the leading edge, super efficient, fully robotic, auto-industry! Car wheels, break lights, 4x4 Chassis & Novelty Horns are a few of the contracts you will get here.

That's it for a start, but hopefully a few other people can think of more ideas so we can really make the most of an increased industry cap!

Thumbs up Waou !!! Lot of work !!! ... And a little more !!!

Hi everyone,

I think we should add the possibility to exchange money, goods, buildings, decorations, and all that with our neighbors, and we should also add the possibility to change money ( of the game ) with diamonds, energy, and goods, and vice-versa.

I suggest my list to improve the game City Story :

In the buildings category, I think we should have :

- A marina
    - Luxurious hotels that don't cost too much
    - Restaurants with terraces
    - A racecourse
    - Bridges above other roads
    - Bridges above water ( the sea, rivers, lakes...)
    - Factories of different sizes that produce cars, wheels, different types of furnitures... )
    - Shops of furnitures
    - A kennel
    - Biologic shops
    - Farms
    - Amusement parks
    - Many big parks
    - Many types of schools
    - Sports club
    - An aerodrome
    - A heliport
    - Sidewalks without circulation, so we can build around it
    - Very modern houses and towers
    - Auto-buses
    - Big shops ( similar to the Outlet for example )
    - Floor lamps
    - Big public places
    - Cathedrals
    - Avenues with trees
    - Affaires buildings
    - Airport
    - A running stadium
    - External car parks
    - Train stations
    - Private beaches with sun beds and umbrellas

In other categories, I think we should have :

- Different weathers

For me, all those things should be added in the next update.

Thanks.

I think we should have some more bussinesses please.
    Offices:
    -Advertising agency
    -Weather forecasting centre
    -News broadcasting centre

Service:
    -Hairdresser's
    -Dream hotel
    -Beachfront hotel

Restaurant:
    -Metro bar
    -Alehouse

Shops:
    -Harvey's sweet shop
    -Pharmacy
    -Fragrance shop

Also, some Homes:
    Residential:
    -Residential complex
    -Retirement home

Mansions:
    -Roman villa
    -Imperial palace

Rhino Keeper
    I know it's a ways away still but.. An idea for Halloween is Alien Invasion. Little green men, UFOs, crop circles, alien autopsy, etc. I really hope iOS gets a Halloween edition...

Quote Originally Posted by CatLadyy View Post
    I know it's a ways away still but.. An idea for Halloween is Alien Invasion. Little green men, UFOs, crop circles, alien autopsy, etc. I really hope iOS gets a Halloween edition...
    You can only play CSM on iOS.

Anyway, even more building ideas for the industry side of things (I hope these haven't been mentioned already):
    Ecohouse-Based on sustainable resources, good for the environment as things are handmade, not with machines that release pollution into the air!

Rhino Keeper
    Some more Halloween ideas.... Haunted asylum, haunted farmhouse, bat cave, spooky forest that takes up at least 3x3 square, mortuary, children's Halloween carnival, more lawn decorations - bobbing for apples, more monster topiaries, scaredy cat topiary, etc, exorcism school, bat tree......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast