Funfair
    Optician's
    Health centre
    DVD store
    Summer fate
    Parish church
    Catholic church
    Notre Dame

It would be awesome if you had a Restaurant, Bakery, Castle, or Fashion store that linked directly to your Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Castle Story or Fashion Story games. Maybe their productivity could be linked to each other or if you changed the color in one place it would change it in the other.

New Resident
    I would love to see maybe some stamped concrete or parking spaces. Convenience store, newspaper office, Mexican restaurant, climbing gym, and more landscaping options would be great. I agree with the idea of bridges, pier, dock, etc.

I would love to see cranes,a mall,fair,abounded castle,bridges and something called street view which you tap on one of the cars that move though your city you click on one you'll see your city from inside the city and your allowed to control your car around your city

I would like the buyable water squares to count as roads so we can put businesss/houses next to them.

I think the houses we purchase with gems should have a significantly higher coin value when we click them.

I'd love for Wonders to do something "Wonderful" when we click them.

I think the fences and stone walls take up too much space and would love to see them connected to a square with a road so that it was all one piece. Corner fence pieces are needed.

As far as buildings and decor, I have a few suggestions. I really love the current content. Thank you for this fun game

Rubber Ducky shop
    Concert in the Park
    Water slide Park
    Farm
    Smoothie Shop
    Flower Cart
    Hot Dog Cart

Rhino Keeper
    There was an iron gate - I'm assuming it was a Halloween item, as it is no longer available - I'd like to see some gates for the existing walls!
    Record store, motorcycle shop, parking lot/parking spaces, alleys with dumpsters/rats/cats etc, mexican cantina, bbq steakhouse, trailer park, seedy motel, convenience store.

Rhino Keeper
    Can we please have different types of 'pavement' decor?

It would be awesome if all the different types of bases from the buildings (like corp tower, the winn, super tower, city embassy, etc.) could be converted into pavement designs.

Also more decor please! I have previously suggested road items (roundabouts, zebra crossings, traffic lights, etc.)

I would also like to see the native pines & lakes available for purchase. And more statues, fountains, parks available too.

These should be fairly easy to implement, and would allow us to personally customize our cities much better, to put our own flavor on design

Please consider more creative lights for buildings it night (reason why everyone loves the Sydney opera house) for future content. It is such a cool aspect of the game which could be better utilized by content designers.

The latest content (middle and high schools in particular) are really great designs.

Keep up the great work!!

I know many of you have brought up "BRIDGES", well here's my two cents on the subject:

How about having 2 parts to the bridge?

1. A bridge end - where there could be multiple designs whether they be elaborate (like the Tower Bridge in London) or simple (a common highway bridge).

2. A bridge center - this would just be used for connecting the ends together, again with a few choices, like suspension bridges.

I'm picturing just a 1x1 square for all bridge parts. The water would be included under the bridge part, so there would be no need to put your bridge part over an existing used square - which I'm guessing would be a problem anyway from a programming stand point.

I'd also like to see a 1x1 flower/vegetable garden for some of the small homes that people have in their cities.
    Different colored skyscrapers - either the glass, or structure
    Big Ben as a wonder
    Zoo
    American Football/Soccer stadium (I love the Baseball stadium)
    Large Cathedral

Thanks for all the additions and updates! I've been most impressed with the ones recently.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 07-26-13 at 09:23 AM. Reason: fixed starred word

Host(ess)
    Since you got a Baseball Stadium as a community building why not a Olympics Stadium or a football (or soccer I'm from the UK lol) stadium? I'm thinking for other suggestions for community buildings could be a large fire station or maybe an airport (I'm guessing that might take too much space though). Also with most of the Wonders, they're real buildings across the world. I would like more like the o2 dome or the Shard in London or Commerzbank Tower in Frankfurt, Germany. Also I would like a dock of some sort (maybe a community building).

...but with no question of a doubt I would like a choice of roads with 1 or 2 lanes each directions and with bridges. Could simply called small bridge and large bridge.

City Metro Story, Restaurant Story & Bakery Story Player: ID is Ginz44

Rhino Keeper
    I like to see in upcoming update is carnival,bus terminal,two way road,mall,disco bar,side walk lights,and more industry building hehehe..that's all tl thank you..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast