Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Suggestions

My suggestion: TL should announce that they've ****ed the game and offer current players a way out or recompense of some sort for the gold and real money that players have spent (not that I spent more than $7). Move the gold or whatever to another game, I don't care. Just man up and end it properly, rather than leave everyone angry and bitter.

New Resident
    I am B.O.R.E.D.... like everyone posting be4 me, offer transfers to another storyline or get off your wide and make it equal in quests, monster addition, decor and such as is dragon story. Fashion story is more challenging! And!!! Omg!!!! Communicate with us!
    Last edited by greygull; 07-16-13 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Removed implied language

Executive Chef
    One suggestion is TL shouldn't encourage players who don't know the game has been abandoned to buy gold by offering a gold sale. I have a 20/30% gold sale on monsters right now. Just sooo wrong when they aren't updating the game anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    New decorations?? There are NOT really any decorations! All we have are banners, a path, and two flower beds! I would love ANYTHING to spend my coins on! The monsters are getting boring! I would love another level of farm like Dragon Story! Yes, the food is too expensive on them but I have over 12million and not a thing to spend them on!

New decorations! New elements! New dragons! New buildings!
    All features like dragon story! Please update the game!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello TL, we're still here! I think Monster Story is worth a second chance. Maybe a bunch of new monsters and decorations plus install this for gems-goals in all games. I know MS is very similar to Dragon Story, but there should be a place for both. Look at Bakery and Restaurant story, for example. They're pretty much the same thing but there's still lots of people playing both games.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    Hello TL, we're still here! I think Monster Story is worth a second chance. Maybe a bunch of new monsters and decorations plus install this for gems-goals in all games. I know MS is very similar to Dragon Story, but there should be a place for both. Look at Bakery and Restaurant story, for example. They're pretty much the same thing but there's still lots of people playing both games.
    I agree! Holding out hope since I still have a couple monsters left to get. People will play if you update it, even if its really similar to DS!

Rhino Keeper
    Would really really , like an update a lot of people still love this game and are holding out hope, that something is added to the game.. Please update this game

Rhino Keeper
    You could do so much with this game, look at the name, the possibilitys are limitless! Come on TL you cando so much better, you've just forgot about this game.

Today i got a little window, saying this game will be closed. And i would get some sort of compensation in another game. Then i opened dragon story and get 120 gold. This is not a good compensation!! I have over 600 gold in Monster story, not to mention the gold i spend in the game! What's going on here???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast