Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monster Story Suggestions

Can you please, PLEASE, update moving items?! Every other game I have move everything so easily, but MS you need to get into an individual edit screen for each item. It makes redecorating very hard.

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see anything that i can make use of my 16 million coins and 458000 apples for. And i also am about to run out on places to expand. I only have two left. The latest challange i have is to only have super rare monsters for dbl. I dont have so many left to exchange my rare ones with. Tbh im running out of ideas in order to continue enjoy this game and i would be happy to see some kind of change real soon...

Loads of monsters we need more

New Resident
    I would like to see more challenges like in dragon story. I've been on level 30 forever!!!

Banned
    I would like the possibility to transfer my gold over to another game. I have gold on there that I will never use, because I really don't need to speed anything on a game where there is nothing to do. I would make good use of that gold on DS though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I would like the possibility to transfer my gold over to another game. I have gold on there that I will never use, because I really don't need to speed anything on a game where there is nothing to do. I would make good use of that gold on DS though.
    Ooo this would be nice. Let's call it the " Abandon Ship! " option

Please TL just give us another update I'm sure we would all like to see new monsters at least.
    Decor could do with an update too but give us something to breed some of us who have been playing from the start have nothing left to breed. I'm losing nbrs everyday because of this. perhaps my suggestions below will inspire u

Sea monsters e.g. Lock ness monster, giant octopus
    Garden monsters e.g. Spiders, beetles, etc
    Stone monsters
    Space monsters
    Medieval monsters
    Night monsters

PLEASE UPDATE THIS GAME

Rhino Keeper
    Diamond and green hybrid

Rhino Keeper
    Its pointless to even make any suggestions, they simply do not care, they have abandoned the game and just letting it die out. They dont reply on questions, that should tell us enough. But i do tjink it is very unrespectfull and just rude to their custumors!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tasjatjuh157 View Post
    Its pointless to even make any suggestions, they simply do not care, they have abandoned the game and just letting it die out. They dont reply on questions, that should tell us enough. But i do tjink it is very unrespectfull and just rude to their custumors!!
    I agree with this statement. They have abandoned it and haven't done the right thing and saying so or giving us any news about what their intentions are with this game.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast