Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Volcanic Ruins - Levels 163 - 168

Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    Ugh of course I am stuck on 166, (...) I see the time was 2:20 when you were on it..now it is 1:10, crazy! (...)
    Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
    If the time is ever increased back to the 2:30 I may try this level again someday. I just went thru all 5 energies within five minutes with the time only 1:10. If people were having such a hard time with the time over 2 minutes why would they change it to 1:10? (...) Thanks for all the replies..may play again sometime but for now..no more JM.
    So sorry to hear about this. I didn't see your posts (I was writing the novel above, haha.) I don't understand their thinking on this, either. I had a similar situation on an island awhile back, where players had complained about short times/moves, but they had reduced them further by the time I got there. It's incredibly frustrating to struggle with impossible parameters. Like you said, it takes all the fun out of it.

Hope you enjoy a little break, but do come back! Hopefully they will fix the time on this quickly, so you can come back and conquer this level! Hope to see/hear from you soon! PM me too, if you want...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    So sorry to hear about this. I didn't see your posts (I was writing the novel above, haha.) I don't understand their thinking on this, either. I had a similar situation on an island awhile back, where players had complained about short times/moves, but they had reduced them further by the time I got there. It's incredibly frustrating to struggle with impossible parameters. Like you said, it takes all the fun out of it.

Hope you enjoy a little break, but do come back! Hopefully they will fix the time on this quickly, so you can come back and conquer this level! Hope to see/hear from you soon! PM me too, if you want...
    Thanks again for your replies. I did enjoy the game,even the frustrating levels..until this island and the reduction of the time on the impossible boards. I was playing too much,lol. This level broke me. I have checked and the time hasn't been fixed. It isn't for me when it becomes so stressful and such a money racket. I tried a few times on 166 after my last post(just in case it could miraculously be beaten with 1:10). I lost 66 more gold when it was stolen at the end..and wasn't anywhere near close..even got 3 diamonds lol..and nothing to do with them but waste them. Enjoy the game and take care!

New Resident
    164 is annoying the **** out of me

New Resident
    166 I've tried it at least 10 times. Making me very andry

Quote Originally Posted by missmurph View Post
    164 is annoying the **** out of me
    Glad to see you passed it! Did they increase the moves for you? I went back to check it out, see if the level had changed for the worse or something. But now I see they added moves, and made the windows smaller (yay! ) Looked like a good "3-star attempt opportunity," lol...and it worked! So I'm even more happy you posted, spurring me to replay the level. I'm guessing someone saw your post and had mercy?

Quote Originally Posted by missmurph View Post
    166 I've tried it at least 10 times. Making me very andry
    On the other hand...
    I totally sympathize with you on Level 166. I had a hard time back when I played it--and there was more time on the clock back then. (At the time,) it was my least favorite level ever. I don't understand why the timer's so low on this one...1:10 seems ridiculous for this level! They've had lots of complaints, so there must be a good reason for irritating/angering/frustrating their players (though I can't think what that could be! )

Anyway, I'm truly sorry. I hope you get a perfect, easy board that allows you to pass this very soon! May lots of diamond/blaster & blaster/bomb combos come your way!
    Good luck!

New Resident
    Angry, frustrated and ready to give up JM for good
    Level 163 is sooooo not nice

New Resident
    I do not enjoy the fire levels at all. I never did like digging anyway. Level 166 is a b.... The game is supposed to be fun. I understand now why people have stopped playing.
    Last edited by mswonderwoman122; 10-27-14 at 09:21 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456