Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
Ugh of course I am stuck on 166, (...) I see the time was 2:20 when you were on it..now it is 1:10, crazy! (...)
Quote Originally Posted by VGailP View Post
If the time is ever increased back to the 2:30 I may try this level again someday. I just went thru all 5 energies within five minutes with the time only 1:10. If people were having such a hard time with the time over 2 minutes why would they change it to 1:10? (...) Thanks for all the replies..may play again sometime but for now..no more JM.
So sorry to hear about this. I didn't see your posts (I was writing the novel above, haha.) I don't understand their thinking on this, either. I had a similar situation on an island awhile back, where players had complained about short times/moves, but they had reduced them further by the time I got there. It's incredibly frustrating to struggle with impossible parameters. Like you said, it takes all the fun out of it.

Hope you enjoy a little break, but do come back! Hopefully they will fix the time on this quickly, so you can come back and conquer this level! Hope to see/hear from you soon! PM me too, if you want...