Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Volcanic Ruins - Levels 163 - 168

Fashion Designer

Volcanic Ruins - Levels 163 - 168

not enough energy to take a peek at the first level on this island. BUT i see a fire and clock icon on the level 163, so i know what that means... timed level with fires to put out. also one of the goals for this level is to complete level in 30 seconds.. so i'm guessing the timer is gonna be a short one. 1 min?

Fashion Designer
    Lol just tried level 163 and there's 40 seconds on the clock! Must get rid of 4 snakes and then put out the fire that starts to spread once you get rid of the snakes that's blocking it. The fire spreads much much faster than previous levels. Doesn't seem too terrible but need more energy for more tries to pass it

Fashion Designer
    apparently on level 163, you don't need to **** the two snakes on top, just need to put out all the flames, which is easiest done by getting rid of the bottom two snakes which are blocking the flames from spreading. i passed the level in less than 30 seconds because i didn't **** one of the top snakes, but somehow got rid of all the flames really quickly. not focusing on the top two snakes will be a big time saver.

level 164 is another flame level with 40 moves. there are 3 areas of flames, 2 of which are blocked by crates... still working on it.

Fashion Designer
    level 165 is an annoying digging "moves" level, must dig 12 meters down. but there are black jewels and stone jewels and also some random gaps on the board as you move down. so it's not super easy to make matches right against the brick to dig down. blaster/bomb combo is especially helpful. also diamond/blaster combo. i didn't really focus on trying to get rid of the stone jewels by turning them into special jewels, but if you have the opportunity to do so, might as well. i just wanted to conserve my moves to dig down.

level 166 is a timed fire level. the board is very straight forward, starts out with 1:40 and 20 flames on the board. there is one gap on the left and right side of the board, but not that hard to create matches. the flames spread as time passes by, so just try to move fast. the more the fire spreads, the harder it is to make matches, but the board will reshuffle. and i'm slowly catching up with my alternate account to my main account yay.

at least it gives me an opportunity to fill in some of the blanks with these islands.

Fashion Designer
    so i think level 168 is one of those levels that i wasn't looking forward to playing again. it's a fire level with 65 moves. there is a long gap between the bottom two rows, so it makes extinguishing the flames on the bottom row a challenge. i think the only way to pass this is with a diamond and blaster combo and/or bomb/blaster combo. but the bomb blaster combo won't even get rid of all the flames at once because of that gap... blah let's just get this level over with.

Farm Supplier
    OK, after playing this game with pleasure for months i am very close to giving up on level 163. 35 seconds is not the main problem but the way the fire spreads is just too much for me... Few moments ago eliminated the snakes in 10 seconds and found blaster/bomb combi in the bottom of my screen. So couldn't do much better. One fire was left and there was no match next to that one and it spreaded within few seconds to 4 and that was the end of my challenge.... . Any other players having just as much troubles with this one?

Farm Supplier
    Lol, just passed it with my last attempt.... should have complained earlier! Big brother Teamlava is watching me and decided to give me an easy board i guess haha..

New Resident
    Level 163... I tried for about 15 times and nothing RRrrrrrrrrrrr

New Resident
    I just did it, already after my first message on this forum :-) thank you, teamlava forum

Farm Supplier
    Level 163 is now 53 seconds on the clock I think... The flames spread at an alarming rate!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast