Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finished expansions

Rhino Keeper

Finished expansions

Well yesterday I finished my last expansion and cleared out all foliage, rocks, and lava pools. The last expansion only cost 3 million coins and took 64 maps.

I already achieved my only other goal of getting 100M coin (which I then spent almost 70M on clearing up everything in one motion). I also have gotten every single rare monster and two of three unobtainable monsters, so I now have nothing left to do in Monster Story. Because of this I guess I am going to stop playing it, no point any more. So to all of my neighbors I fully understand if you wish to remove me (my in game name is 'Jurassic Park'), and thank you for all the gold and mystic maps.

Rhino Keeper
    What "unobtainable" monsters do you mean?

Rhino Keeper
    the Tree Rex that is green/white type (w/ Shraptor stats) and the dream bird that is red/yellow type (w/ Griffin stats). The one that I did not get was the Blue Blob I think it was called Blobbie and had blue green stats (can't remember this happened a while ago).

The only other unobtainable now is a green monster with the name Capricorn (the name was shorten to Capri since it exceeded the max name length, and since it exceeds the max name length you cannot change a monster's name to it). I did have two monsters with this name but because I ran out of space I started to sell monsters and totally forgot about this when selling and accidentally sold both.

Fashion Designer
    Blobbie is blue/red and has the same stats as the Sea Buffalo. I have a Blobbie and a Dream Bird Hybrid, but no Tree Rex hybrid.

Rhino Keeper
    thanks for the correction.

Fashion Designer
    I have small section of land left to clear, maybe 20 plots. I just reached the 3,000,000 cost plateau. I had been on 1,500,000 for a long time and was really hoping it will stay there. Looks like I'll be grinding on this for a while. I know there are a couple of lava pits in there too.

Fashion Designer
    i have 4 plots of land left because i keep forgetting to request for maps when a plot finishes. one of those four is in progress, so it's only a matter of days until i'm completely expanded. i'm over 100 million coins, but i haven't cleared out most of the foliage on the bottom section. i have all of the monsters, but i only have one of those "unobtainables" which is the tree rex green/white type. i want to sell it so i have room for my 3rd pearl platypus but i'll hold on to it for now and just keep the egg on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    What in the world are unobtainables?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by J85909266 View Post
    What in the world are unobtainables?
    It's explained in post #3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    It's explained in post #3
    I'm not sure I grasp the explanation. They are just glitch single element monsters with incorrect descriptions? When and why do they happen?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast