Page 367 of 369 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Quote Originally Posted by mimiduong View Post
    I beat Unicorn with my Fairy lvl 10 M M M
    Thank you

New Resident
    my magic(10) beat unicorn only with MBB, MBM didn't work

How come my battle arena has an abominal opponent but I can't use another artic dragon to battle. Further more how can some people breed artic Dragons with main land dragons but my arctic dragons don't show up in the list. Am I missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    How come my battle arena has an abominal opponent but I can't use another artic dragon to battle. Further more how can some people breed artic Dragons with main land dragons but my arctic dragons don't show up in the list. Am I missing something. Any help would be appreciated.
    You cannot use your arctic dragons in the battle, sorry.
    You can breed mainland and arctic dragons together but only on the arctic island.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I was unable to defeat a level 12 Eagle dragon with a level 10 Crusader as suggested on page 1 although I tried it 3 times. However, I did defeat the Eagle (12) in MBB with a Lightning (10). I also faced a Cave dragon {11} and defeated it in BB with a Diamond {10}.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You cannot use your arctic dragons in the battle, sorry.
    You can breed mainland and arctic dragons together but only on the arctic island.
    If we can't battle using our arctic dragons, how come they are listed as best opponents in the list on the first page of this thread? I am totally confused!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by LavaMagic; 07-27-15 at 10:37 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I just got the battle arena. Can someone please explain the healing process to me? Thanks!
    When you dragon gets beaten, you will need to heal him before you can use him again.
    You will need to go the market and buy the healing spring and place it. It takes 2 hours for a dragon to heal.

See post 1:

Losing a match will Exhaust your dragon. Exhausted Dragons can be healed with the new Healing Spring Building available in the Market. While exhausted, dragons cannot participate in breeding, trading, evolving, questing, or battling. They will still produce coins, however.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When you dragon gets beaten, you will need to heal him before you can use him again.
    You will need to go the market and buy the healing spring and place it. It takes 2 hours for a dragon to heal.

See post 1:

Losing a match will Exhaust your dragon. Exhausted Dragons can be healed with the new Healing Spring Building available in the Market. While exhausted, dragons cannot participate in breeding, trading, evolving, questing, or battling. They will still produce coins, however.
    Thanks. I saw post one. It didn't state how the process worked, cost, or time. I figured it out though. Thanks for your help.

Battle tips

Can't defeat the Scarecrow. I hav tried Fairy, Mindwolt, Athletic and a few more that I don't remember. Any suggestions.